Engine mounts

-

yellow rose

Overnight Sensation
Reaction score
Does anyone make engine mounts to swap an LA 318 into a 2004 Dakota??? I can’t find anything.

TIA
YR

You do........Was acquainted with some one who put an LA into a Dakota, he had to build his his own mounts. Maybe some one makes them; but if you have already searched and not found any; maybe no one does.

Does anyone make engine mounts to swap an LA 318 into a 2004 Dakota??? I can’t find anything.

TIA
YR
I would think that would be a little tough since the Magnums had a different boss for the motor mounts, not to mention if it's a 4.7 I'm pretty sure those had different mounts than a Magnum.

TIA
YR
In a couple weeks I can build you a set, I have a 99 dakota r/t I have to haul home, need to rebuild the 46re anyhow so I can yard it out and get the mounts out. Just need to see a la block.
Korie.

Oh I should've read this 1st

Yeah...he THINKS you should be able to by a /6 A body for a grand that is in showroom condition. He THINKS you can just get anyone to make anything he wants, as long as you work for poverty wages. I told him custom headers START at 1500 bucks and he just about lost his mind.

He is living in 1985. Unless he has a special DeLorean he is screwed.

Yeah...he THINKS you should be able to by a /6 A body for a grand that is in showroom condition. He THINKS you can just get anyone to make anything he wants, as long as you work for poverty wages. I told him custom headers START at 1500 bucks and he just about lost his mind.

He is living in 1985. Unless he has a special DeLorean he is screwed.
Oh, I love that type of person...NOT

-
Back