Entertaining threads from the past...lol

-
Reaction score
Here's a thread from over at moparchat....some funny sht right here!

Basically a guy is trying to find out what tranny he has [4spd/3spd/od]
He's given the things to look for then asked what kind of fluid is in it...

thats when a couple of 'experts' go off and prove their utter retardation and biased attitudes towards those younger than themselves.lol

http://www.moparchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110199

That was almost too painful to peruse. Unfortunately, almost every forum/board has the same issue. Although 2 years old, that thread included a couple of names that were familiar (ones that were banned from here and there).

That was almost too painful to peruse. Unfortunately, almost every forum/board has the same issue. Although 2 years old, that thread included a couple of names that were familiar (ones that were banned from here and there).

uhh huh.lol

while they were all banned at one point, some were funnier than others.:toothy10:

That 3404spdvaliant guy was right and getting somewhere with the questions being asked. That 440 roadrunner dude was a jerk.

That's one of the reasons I became a Gold Member, I hear other people talk about their forums be it Ford or whoever and they often speak of the jerks on there. I haven't seen any of that on this forum, I don't know who monitors it but they do an outstanding job, thank you all for just a great group.

-
Back