Enthusiast Cards

-
And another

"avargeerod"

That is one fine Challenger

EricMooreCard02_Medium_.jpg

Not only are the cards beautiful, this thread is turning into a lovely resource for personal email addresses. :-D Handy and versatile!!! lol

Tony ,these are all great,I will have to get some more in the spring , after new wheels & stripe.Thanks again for top quality work.

Tony, I just got your Christmas card!

It looks great....a happy bunch of cars and family in it too!

Thanks for thinking of me and sending me a card, I was surprised and happy to see it

I picked up some magnet matt and going to stick it on the back of mine like you said Tony :happy10: You sure have this thing down to an art :cheers:

WOW, AMAZING!!! is all that can be said about these cards, Tony has this down to an outstanding ART, and I will tell ya if you get some made which I hope everyone here will, One: you wont be disappointed, but most of all you just might be hooked and you will want to COLLECT Them Like I want to do LOL. NO SERIOUSLY I want to collect them now!!!!!

Thanks again Tony,

Brad

WOW, AMAZING!!! is all that can be said about these cards, Tony has this down to an outstanding ART, and I will tell ya if you get some made which I hope everyone here will, One: you wont be disappointed, but most of all you just might be hooked and you will want to COLLECT Them Like I want to do LOL. NO SERIOUSLY I want to collect them now!!!!!

Thanks again Tony,

Brad

There you go,it would be like collecting baseball cards, but instead our cars are the stars. On the back of the cards would give you the specifics of each car. you know the size motor,transmission type,rear gears,horsepower.

-
Back