Erson Cams Quality Discussion

-
Anything new, in hydraulic roller Mopar grinds? With Magnums, and now late model Hemi's, it's a small but growing market.

We do have some late model hydraulic hemi cores, we have made some. They're not in our catalog but if you would like to PM me I can shoot you our profiles that can be put on those cores and we can put that together in any combination you like. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thanks
Russ

You need to make all of your specs available so we can run them in our desktop dynos to compare to other choices.

Without specs, some people may not even consider you if they can't compare them to others....

If you'll PM me your email address I'll send you our profile master list. In the meantime I'll be talking with our web developers to make the list more accessible on the website.
Thanks
Russ

Steve Tanzi still involved with Erson? Seems he and Rob were the sole survivors when I was hunting high and low for W5 rocker arms. Those Erson rockers were dang nice!

You need to make all of your specs available so we can run them in our desktop dynos to compare to other choices.

Without specs, some people may not even consider you if they can't compare them to others....

If you go to our website, our master list is available for download now. I set our profile web page as the link to the download as well for your convenience. Sorry it wasn't already there, we thought it was. Anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Thanks
Russ

Steve Tanzi still involved with Erson? Seems he and Rob were the sole survivors when I was hunting high and low for W5 rocker arms. Those Erson rockers were dang nice!

No, Steve Tanzi is not involved with Erson any longer. I do speak with him often, he's a great guy, very knowledgeable. We do still have Eric Bolander, who worked with Steve for a lot of years.
Russ

Hey, just checking in on everyone. We've been busy grinding and haven't had as much time as we'd like to spend on forums. If anyone has any questions, comments, reviews or complaints, please let me know so I can address them.
Thanks
Russ

-
Back