Erson rockers

-

lenweiler

Reaction score
Anyone considering true roller rockers for their next set may want to consider Sig Erson. These are the ones for my next phase.......... w5 416. They are truely nice pieces.
Picture003.gif

Picture004.gif

Those do look nice. I was thinking about getting a set of those for when I pull the W5's off the 360 and put them on the 416. Currently using the MP rockers with no problems though.

moparandy said:
Those do look nice. I was thinking about getting a set of those for when I pull the W5's off the 360 and put them on the 416. Currently using the MP rockers with no problems though.

Doesn't T&D make the MP rockers for the W series heads?

are those rockers rasonably priced? have been looking for a few hours know and cant find them with a price anywhere :(

mikesduster said:
hey len,

i REALLY like the shade of NAIL POLISH you have on!!!! :love4:

I'm glad SOMEONE noticed!
Actually they belong to my daughter. I'm pretty inept with the camera stuff.

As far as price, they were around 900$. They were the only set in captivity. Erson is having some issues.

lenweiler said:
I'm glad SOMEONE noticed!
Actually they belong to my daughter. I'm pretty inept with the camera stuff.

As far as price, they were around 900$. They were the only set in captivity. Erson is having some issues.

ok gues that is the price that every set of rockers has to cost for those heads but they do look good!

Ryan says they're the most bang for the buck. I've some TD's and they appear to be similar in forging process. Good for lots of lift and seat pressure. And I think we'll be wringing out this next engine a "tad" more.

I've yet to break a Crane Gold Race rocker. They are not roller fulcrum though as I don't think you need it. Those were developed for Chevies because they had to restrict the amount of oil going to the rockers because the valve covers would fill up at high RPM's. Not enough drain back.

Although I will admit they look very nice. Especially compared to my battle scarred Cranes. :^)

-
Back