Espo rear springs

-

ir3333

Reaction score
been reading a lot of the rear spring posts.
who have the Espo stock height 6 leaf springs on their Dart...can you post a pic to see
ride height.
..i'm not a fan of lifting the rear.

no photos,but i have 2" over stock (espo) with front hangers on lowest setting ,car is 73 duster,and the stance is perfect. these spring are huge improvment over the ss springs i had on it.stance and harshness

+1 great improvement, I am using stock height

i've only ever used the +1 six leaf springs. so i can't help ya with the stock height ones.

these are +1 with a 1.5" lowering block in them. so stock should be a 1/2" higher. the stock height ones if you measure from the ground to the rear wheelwell going through th ecenter of the axle should be about 22"

DSC_0092.jpg

TX ABJ you are one of the more helpful posters.
...your Dart sits nice.I recall you have 15" wheels,so stock springs might show another inch of rubber above the wheel with 14" wheels
Sheesh..30,000 members and not one pic available with stock Espo springs

I have a couple pics that might help, stock height

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 331
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 269
TX ABJ you are one of the more helpful posters.
...your Dart sits nice.I recall you have 15" wheels,so stock springs might show another inch of rubber above the wheel with 14" wheels
Sheesh..30,000 members and not one pic available with stock Espo springs

14" wheel will only show a 1/2" more rubber between the wheel lip and rim.

I have them on my duster not so helpful but just to keep in mind when ordering let them know what type of bushes your going to use as they make the rear shackle bush loops tighter for the use of rubber bushes uposed to. Nolathane which has a slightly larger loop. I worked it out the hard way.

275/60R15...3/8" clearance to springs on a 15x8 with 4.25" backspace. Occasionally a light rub, nothing major.

ok i know not exactly what you asked for but may help ya..

this car i put the espo 6 leaf +1" springs on.. it also has 14" wheels. forget tire size though..

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

Tx again ABJ
..excellent side shots...a little higher than stock.I think i'll be happy with stock height

NOT A Dart but +1 set to high flipped front hanger which lowered 1" if I were to buy them again for THIS CAR they would be -1

Attachments

• DSCF0510.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 216
-
Back