etched a couple glasses for my 'sister'

-

95teetee

Reaction score
she's not really my sister, she just calls my mother "mom' because she thinks she's awesome lol.

flute1.jpg

flute2.jpg

vinyl stencil, cream etched,

I love doing this kind of stuff:)

Nice job!
Mopar or the Mopar "M" would look good on glasses too! Only limited by your imagination. But you couldn't sell them due to copyright laws.

Nice work you're doing.
Their was a vanity mirror sold in dealership part stores that clipped on the passengers sun visor. It had a Plymouth logo etched along the bottom. Today that mirror brings a mint on ebay ( its rarely listed ). I know the things damage sun visors but I would like to have one anyway. Just a thought.

So what would you charge for a beer stein with one of these:

1967-dart-gt-convertible-emblem.jpg
couldn't find a good vector file of the logo, so I had to make one from scratch. I wasn't sure if the emblem actually bows out i the middle or if the curvature of it and the photo angle made it look that way, so I went with straight sides
dartgt.jpg

still have to work on the lettering a bit...

couldn't find a good vector file of the logo, so I had to make one from scratch. I wasn't sure if the emblem actually bows out i the middle or if the curvature of it and the photo angle made it look that way, so I went with straight sides
dartgt.jpg

still have to work on the lettering a bit...

:prayer:

It does bow out due to the curvature of the fender but straight makes it look even better! Amazing work!

Quality work. Ever think of doing a mirror and adding a clock.
yep- been there- made this for someone-
clock.jpg

and similar but without a clock:
dodge.jpg

those two are engraved rather than chemical etched.
been planning on making myself a Duster clock (either the logo or an image or a combo, not sure yet) but haven't got around to it yet

-
Back