Ev1 or ev6 injectors?

-

cuda_Jeff

Reaction score
Im trying to choose which Terminator Max X system I want to buy. From what I can tell there is one version for EV1 injectors and a duplicate system with the only difference being EV6 injectors. How do I tell what injectors I have? I have a crate 392 on the way to me, scheduled delivery Monday.

or maybe there is something more that I’m missing?

thanks in advance

Mind sharing any links you came across? I found info about mustangs and LS motors but nothing helpful about stock HEMI injectors.

EV1 had the old metal fat body ,the EV6 have the slender plastic body. I can see the EV1 getting warmer as they are metal. EV6 are supposed to have better atomization but that doesnt seem to matter much (probably better low speed emission design only). EV6 look more streamlined in an installation come in a few heights and they come in different colors....including pink!

Ok, when the motor comes I’ll dig in to find out what’s on it. I may need to post some pictures up here for your collective knowledge to identify.

thanks!

Got the crate! From what was posted earlier, this is not a metal body. So it’s EV6 right?

4D7DB3AA-1228-4D24-926A-3567678FFCCC.jpeg

Yeah, that looks like a typical EV6 injector and USCAR style plug. Just bought the connectors to make my own harness recently. Worst case you can buy conversion harnesses as well, or just repin yourself depending on how dedicated you are.

-
Back