Even lower wattage LED light bulbs.

-
Do we know anybody in Dubai? Even at $6-9 british pounds for cost, they last even longer. I would totally get these for my daughter's room & and her closet where she leaves the light on, and for the outside. I cannot understand an arguement why these would not be available here.

Do we know anybody in Dubai? Even at $6-9 british pounds for cost, they last even longer. I would totally get these for my daughter's room & and her closet where she leaves the light on, and for the outside. I cannot understand an arguement why these would not be available here.
Same reason that Mercedes that gets 320 miles per gallon all gas, no electric, isn’t allowed here

Same reason that Mercedes that gets 320 miles per gallon all gas, no electric, isn’t allowed here
That is a fantastic exaggeration! Lol, I have heard of turbo Vw's getting 70 mpg, but I doubt even that. The Ex tried to buy a car on her own and brought home a 2010 (American obviously) Jetta with 6 speed manual turbo diesel - that car despite sitting in traffic got 47 miles to gallon, I measured it. Pretty amazing, and that extra 15 mpg's made up for the price of diesel fuel at the time.

That is a fantastic exaggeration! Lol, I have heard of turbo Vw's getting 70 mpg, but I doubt even that. The Ex tried to buy a car on her own and brought home a 2010 (American obviously) Jetta with 6 speed manual turbo diesel - that car despite sitting in traffic got 47 miles to gallon, I measured it. Pretty amazing, and that extra 15 mpg's made up for the price of diesel fuel at the time.
It’s an ultralight 3 wheeler. Two seater, inline one Behind the other. Uses extensive aerodynamics. Seen it years ago when I was in Germany, it may have been Volkswagen that made it, it was a concept then. Not sure it ever made production. Kind of looked like an old drop tank on wheels

-
Back