Ever experience this?

-
My room mate at the California Highway Patrol Academy (class V of 1982) was awarded the Medal of Valor by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger:

Kevin H. Berg, of Ukiah: On September 12, 2004, this
off-duty CHP Officer rescued a woman by pulling off
the large dog that was savagely attacking her.

There ya go, make the dog freak out so bad it trashes the upholstery.:D
I don't mind that so much as when they leave the window down far enough for the dog to reach you.
Or worse yet when they take the damn dog in the store with them.
I wish retailers would grow enough spine to refuse to let dogs in the store.
(Service animals can be ready to prove it or leave) and NONE of this "emotional support animal" bullshit.
If you are so emotionally unstable stay the hell home.

One day while in the store some woman had her dog in the shopping cart and while still in easy earshot of the woman I said to the Wife "Hey look, we can wonder whose dogs *** was where we put our food".

Any doubts about where I stand on this subject?:D

I think this is a game for dogs of any size, they love to startle the crap out of us unsuspecting hoo-mans, happened to me several times walking between cars in a parking lot. I never harassed them, though they do deserve it sometimes. lol

My brother has a 69 Dart that the Right corner of the dash pad has been chewed off by Zeus, a large male Chow.

He was not real happy. He did it while wanting to get at a mother dog walking down the sidewalk.

I don't mind that so much as when they leave the window down far enough for the dog to reach you.

Had an agressive dog "reach out" of an open window and tried for me one day, I was PISSED. The owner showed up just then with the usual "oh he won't................" I told him he's damn lucky he showed up I WAS GETTING ABOUT READY TO SHOOT THAT DOG

maybe put a slice of balogna on the window, that will get them going

-
Back