[FOR SALE] Everything must go sale, sheet metal galore, pick up only in Rockford, IL

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need driver side lower windshield corner trim piece for a 71 duster

i need driver side lower windshield corner trim piece for a 71 duster
I saw your other post about that, I have a complete set and not going to piece it out. I will check and see if I have the piece you are looking for separate.

I saw your other post about that, I have a complete set and not going to piece it out. I will check and see if I have the piece you are looking for separate.

No problemo, i wouldnt wanna break up a good set either. Lemme know if you find a random

I have a 74 dart sport (duster)
I’m looking for rear quarter sections of any year
Non A/C rallye dash with twist knob radio
Sport mirrors
Black interior parts
Small block parts or motors

I have a 74 dart sport (duster)
I’m looking for rear quarter sections of any year
Non A/C rallye dash with twist knob radio
Sport mirrors
Black interior parts
Small block parts or motors
I am on my way to Florida tomorrow morning and will be back next Tuesday. Will check to see what I have then. I do have a couple of 318 long blocks and a 360 for parts. What interior parts do you need? No mirrors, may have a non rallye dash.

Hi.
I hope that you Turkey Day was great.
Would you happen to have a passenger quarter for a '69 Dart?

I am searching for a heater box to fit my 69 barracuda. Preferably a non AC. Would you have one and what do you want for it?

I see a couple gas tanks, they clean and ready to use, 66 Valiant?

I am searching for a heater box to fit my 69 barracuda. Preferably a non AC. Would you have one and what do you want for it?
I have several but none in good enough shape, the good ones were sold already. Probably can put a couple together and make one good one. $50 would take a couple of them...

My firewall side of the heater box is beat up bad. I have been reconstructing it and not being very successful. Can I get a a pic of what you have.

Andy

My firewall side of the heater box is beat up bad. I have been reconstructing it and not being very successful. Can I get a a pic of what you have.

Andy
Here is a crappy pic, can get a better one tomorrow.

Heater boxes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back