Exahust manifolds

-

73DartSport340

Reaction score
Man not horrible news but kinda bad...just found out that one of the manifolds original to the 73 340 engine is not useable. is it to a swapmeet for me to pick up a single manifold or ebay or is there soemthing else that works on a 73 with PS manifold wise that would be inexpensive? I was so flustered when i found out I cant even remember which one he said was good now the DS or PS manifold one was broken/cracked when taken off for the headers and thrown out...I thought we had both of them.....but when I talked about putting the manifolds back on he said...you know you need one right? lol so went from thinking I had a full set to just having one.

that shouldn't be too hard to find. swap meet ,ebay, or junkyard. only thing that you need to know is the p/n of the bad one so you will be able to get the correct style for you year car. that is if you are trying to keep it original. if you are really picky you will need the p/n and the remember to get the casting date code correct. that way it will be date matched for your cars build date.

Nah not picky, just as long as it works I don't care where they(it) come(s) from or the year.

-
Back