exhaust exhaust exhaust uggggggghhhh

-
Quote: You're, not your

Actually "your" is the proper spelling in that sentence since you're is short for you are. This is probably backwards if you're (correct usage) from you'all land.

Actually, its not.

Now go post your negative **** on someone else's thread your not welcome here :thebirdm:

He used it correctly once and then incorrectly.

"your not welcome here" should be "you're not welcome here."

ok LX get over it. he wasn't sayin he hates anyone. its just internet wording. your is your and you're. as long as your (sorry YOU ARE) not a moron you would see that hes just asking for some help on his car not for someone to bug him about his spelling. way to hijack the thread:thebirdm:! (man i love that smiley!)

Getting back to the original question, i agree with setting up an X pipe. or you could try turn downs at the end, but thatll just make it deeper. no idea if itll fix the sound

my 2 cents....er....more like a nickle :clock:

I'm digging the X-pipe Idea w/ the thrusher, ( Flowmaster copy's )... They probably make a kit somewhere I will do some looking.....

I'm digging the X-pipe Idea w/ the thrusher, ( Flowmaster copy's )... They probably make a kit somewhere I will do some looking.....

I got a headman X-pipe from summit, I believe, or Jegs, anyways, I still have not hooked it up.
I am running straight resonators off the headers with immediate turn dows for the time being.
They sound like this:

Scared the crap out of my Wife.LOL.

Sorry for the incredibly crappy video's but I just have not had the chance to get someone videoing the car in a decent action shot.
This video taken at night was when I was leaving a car show, but i could not really get on it because there were cops everywhere just waiting for an excuse.

Ok here is what I have 360 bone stock pipes are 2 inch....stock exhaust manifolds...cherry bombers 1/2 way, finshed exhaust out the back full duals.....sounds like a fagot car....really....what can I do besides engine work and headers to give this thing some good sound to it..with out going to the bank...Got anything laying on the shelf....I know it ain't an A-body but come on...it is a mopar...70 challenger auto

I met a guy that had the 2 chambered Flow Masters on his car. It was actualy a mild 318 and exhaust manifolds. I don't like the flow master sound, but the idea of it was loudness and he achieve it. They were also @ 2-1/2 ending at the rear axle.

Someone said before, the DynoMax has a deeper sound...I agree.

I met a guy that had the 2 chambered Flow Masters on his car. It was actualy a mild 318 and exhaust manifolds. I don't like the flow master sound, but the idea of it was loudness and he achieve it. They were also @ 2-1/2 ending at the rear axle.

Someone said before, the DynoMax has a deeper sound...I agree.

The Midas franchise I used to work for sold Flowmasters. The district manager had a company provided Silverado he had us install a Flowmaster system on. Mind you, he had to drive all over upstate, mostly on the highway. A week of the loud drone and he had us throwing on a set of Dynomax bought from another source.

Going by your editing reasons,

I think the point is:

1.) the correct way to spell "faggot" is f-a-g-g-o-t.

2.) the old Cherry bombs make his car sound like one (however one may sound)

3.) a step up to 2.5" pipe with X and a set of cheap Dynomax knock offs would make it sound like a MAN (gotta say that in a bass voice)

4.) Flowmasters are LOUD.

5.) an cerekt speling is usfule.

:-D:-D

Ok I have checked into some prices on exhaust ouch......This game aint for cheapy people..... So my Buid down the road has a set of flowmasters said I could have cheap..they are brand new hea says we will see.....I looked at my exhaust manifolds and there are super small....They look like 318 ones...I think I got in a hurry just to drive the darn thing and just threw on what ever fit at the the time.........SO I have a new questin....will the 95 and up or what ever year they are magnum style manifolds work on my e-body...he has a set of them too and they are nice aswell.....Left has to exit at the rear only and right has to dump in the middle only

my challenger011.jpg

my challenger006.jpg

my challenger012.jpg

-
Back