Exhaust lap clamps

-

Crazy4408pac

N. Michigan
Reaction score
Have a 2.5" pipe coming off my headers. A friend has some 3" race mufflers, that he will give me. I'm trying to find a lap clamp that will clamp these together. Looking at Jeggs, Summit, but so far no luck. I'd really like to do this without having the use a transition pipe. As space is tight.
Thanks

Have a 2.5" pipe coming off my headers. A friend has some 3" race mufflers, that he will give me. I'm trying to find a lap clamp that will clamp these together. Looking at Jeggs, Summit, but so far no luck. I'd really like to do this without having the use a transition pipe. As space is tight.Thanks

Looks like these guys sell any size transition clamps you might need.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Performed-Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-Band-Clamp_486453354.html

Treblig

That has to be one of the most confusing sites I've ever seen. Never did find the trasition clamps. And, could never figure out where the joint was located. I'm guessing it's just a e-bay/search type site. Not actually a sales point.

It links you up to Chinese manufacturers. If you want 10,000 of them, they'll make them cheap!

-
Back