-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfhammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy a set of 340 hi perf manifolds 68 through 70 style. Sick of my headers hitting the pavement and F@#king up my exhaust!!!! I know everyone's favorite tti and Schumacher wont, but I can't afford that kind of money, not for headers. I can get the manifolds new reproduction for $600 so I'm basically trying to get a used set for a realistic price guys. I'm a working guy and only have a small budget to work with to keep my wife from kicking me in the bag lol..............................................Thanks

manifolds.jpg

Looking to buy a set of 340 hi perf manifolds 68 through 70 style. Sick of my headers hitting the pavement and F@#king up my exhaust!!!! I know everyone's favorite tti and Schumacher wont, but I can't afford that kind of money, not for headers. I can get the manifolds new reproduction for $600 so I'm basically trying to get a used set for a realistic price guys. I'm a working guy and only have a small budget to work with to keep my wife from kicking me in the bag lol..............................................Thanks

View attachment 1715054322
repops are 700 and up they stop repoping them got a orginal set 475.00 plus the ride got 71 to 73 200.. plus ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back