Exhaust system quotes

-
I noticed a few members mention Muffler Tech, if you decide to go that route, only have them do the pipes, supply your own mufflers, tips, reducers, trust me. Their exhaust is priced very reasonable, and I was happy with the pipes he sent me, but only the pipes, they did have legitimate mandrel bents, I went 2.5 on my car.

I noticed a few members mention Muffler Tech, if you decide to go that route, only have them do the pipes, supply your own mufflers, tips, reducers, trust me. Their exhaust is priced very reasonable, and I was happy with the pipes he sent me, but only the pipes, they did have legitimate mandrel bents, I went 2.5 on my car.

JTG...good thought. I can buy mufflers locally way cheaper than the shop's gonna charge me for them. What did they charge you for just the pipes? Were the headpipes from manifolds included as well? I have '67 273 manifolds on my Dart...will they make the headpipes fit those manifolds?

JTG...good thought. I can buy mufflers locally way cheaper than the shop's gonna charge me for them. What did they charge you for just the pipes? Were the headpipes from manifolds included as well? I have '67 273 manifolds on my Dart...will they make the headpipes fit those manifolds?

Hi 65 Val, sorry for the late reply. For aluminized 2.5" mandrel pipes right from my hooker headers to the back bumper including the x-pipe setup, hangers, and plus tax, for my 68 Barracuda, Ryan at Muffler Tech charged me $405.00. I'm putting this exhaust in myself, the price does not include labour cost for installation. One of the reasons I suggested to supply your own mufflers, tips and reducers is definitely due to cost. But also, Ryan tried to pull a fast one with the mufflers, trying to pass off fake Flowmaster's as the real deal, was no impressed. Flowmaster mufflers each have there own specific serial number braised into the metal on the side including Flowmaster embossed on the part, fakes will not have these two features.

-
Back