Exhaust tips missin'...dad-blast-it!!!!

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
The 67 Cuda is BACK HOME from the engine builders.......FINALLY.

Went out and started to fabricate the ends of the tailpipes with a couple of fancy angles so I could install my BRAND NEW Polished Stainless Mopar TIPS.........Went in the garage to get one of the tips out of the box, and.....................

I ain't a cussin' man fer' general purposes, but this nearly got me.......:angry7:

The tips is GONE.....................Looked for FOUR HOURS.............

Now WHICH ONE of YOU'SE GUYS TOOK 'EM ??????

(I've been told that hackers with these new fangled computer gizmo's like web-cams and remote switchin' & such can perform some nearly supernatural feats.....but levitatin' a set of tips out of their boxes and beamin' 'em out of my garage is goin' TOO FAR.............) :blob6::blob6::blob6:

FEAR NOT TOM...... this is only a preliminary sign of OLD AGE.....you will find them, where YOU left them.....wherever in the heck that might be! Happens to me ALL da time

You'll find them tomorrow

or

next week after I have teleported them back to you since you have figured me out.

You will find them at the last place you look for them-Now run go LOOK!

quit looking and dont think abuout it and all of a sudden it will come to you where you put them for safe keeping. I did the same thing with the outlaw mirrors for my Wrangler when summer came I took the hardtop and doors off then searched a couple days where I had put my new mirrors couldent find them then I said Im just going to forget and run the Jeep without them then all of a sudden my wife found them=P~

Start to look for something else and you´ll find them right away :).

When I was putting the engine in the scamp, I took the dist. cap off so I wouldn't break it, 6 months latter and I still can't find it, I was sure it would show up after I bought another one, but it's still m.i.a.

While I was remodeling our kitchen, UPS delivered a pair of glass vases wife ordered. Next day those 2 little boxes got placed on a bridging block in the framing and covered with drywall. I recall moving them and how they fit snug and out of harms way. I dont recall exactly where.
We're not likely to see them again.

Didn't turn 'em into dangly earrings now did ya'? Take a look in the mirror and see. LOL.

No...........It means "That's it!!", as in "They MUST be where I'd never forget"......

......and it sure must be one heck of a place, I'm tellin' ya'........:angry7:

I have dun this many time's Tom, Look High first and let me send a prayer you will see them and have a good laugh that as we get older it's best to keep things in sight :toothy10:
If some one moves it and puts thing where it belongs I loose it...:angry7:
So I try and Keep things in sight 8) I hope you find them soon, because I know this can be aggravating :happy10:

Since it seems to be the consensus that I is a ol' codger 'dat has just misplaced his parts, I respectfully submit the following.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jCXS0jDsMM"]YouTube - I DON'T NEED YOUR ROCKIN CHAIR[/ame]

While I was remodeling our kitchen, UPS delivered a pair of glass vases wife ordered. Next day those 2 little boxes got placed on a bridging block in the framing and covered with drywall. I recall moving them and how they fit snug and out of harms way. I dont recall exactly where.
We're not likely to see them again.

Uh oh... lol!

I found them. They are right here in my shop. All you have to do is hit the X key 10 times and you can get them right over the internet.

Just go buy new ones.....surefire way to have the originals to reappear. Works way too often for me.:?

I found them. They are right here in my shop. All you have to do is hit the X key 10 times and you can get them right over the internet.

I thought that I had found them, but I guess not.

I wonder who these belong to:toothy10:

DSCF2353_Medium_.jpg

I lost a big taco in the garage once set it down and went to eat it a awhile latter and it never showed up again. Years later I still haven't found it.

Check the trunk of the car. Thats where I stupidly put stuff alot thinking "I'll never forget it here!" Certainly, two days later "Where did I put those screws?!"

-
Back