Explain your username here --->

-
I'm an avid Bow hunter.
I'm always looking for another cuda.
Hence Cuda'Hunter.
hunting never stops.
After my lion I was adopted by my first cat.
I've now seen 22 mountain lions in the woods.
I've had over a dozen cuda's. And lots of other mopars.

KILLINTIME1-7-2012309-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

20161207_130051.jpg

20210411_183113_HDR.jpg

20210410_202318.jpg

'Pishta' is the diminutiv of 'Stefan' in Slovak. Maybe if Your real first name is Stefan, it would be obvious....

A great number of Hungarians live still in todays Slovakia, because Bratislava was once capital of Hungaria (then called Pozsony).
Well hell, there you go! My real name is Steven! Wonder why the old lady would get on him for calling me that then? :thankyou:

Pretty much self explanatory when you look at the picture.
HEMI71X is the California personalized licence plate that i had on the 1971 Hemi GTX 4 speed car, that i owned for 28 years.
When i got a computer, and found car related web sites, i had to come up with a user ID.
That's how my ID on all the sites came about.

Picture 032 (Small).jpg

I had a Nick name in highschool most kids called me Mopar because I was the only kid in school with 1 & my friends called me "Dino rider" which came from my big purple 73 charger SE which they started out calling Barney (the purple dinosaur) lol.
That has nothing to,do with my name now

I'm an avid Bow hunter.
Hence Cuda'Hunter.
hunting never stops.

View attachment 1715733110

View attachment 1715733111

View attachment 1715733112

View attachment 1715733113
Instead of killing the mountain lion have you tried going on a spirit journey with it ?
Nice cuda & nice kitty.

Pretty much self explanatory when you look at the picture.
HEMI71X is the California personalized licence plate that i had on the 1971 Hemi GTX 4 speed car, that i owned for 28 years.
When i got a computer, and found car related web sites, i had to come up with a user ID.
That's how my ID on all the sites came about.

View attachment 1715733144
Dream car !

Instead of killing the mountain lion have you tried going on a spirit journey with it ?
Nice cuda & nice kitty.
It has been a spirit walk since then.
A "proper" experience is in the future.
She was as close as I have come to dying. And I am an extreme adrenaline junky. So that says a lot.
1 week after this cat I was adopted by my first pet. A cat decided we were his family.
I went 30 plus years without a pet, now I have cats. Apparently I'm a cat guy. I do love a good pussy, cat.

I'm an avid Bow hunter.
Hence Cuda'Hunter.
hunting never stops.

View attachment 1715733110

View attachment 1715733111

View attachment 1715733112

View attachment 1715733113

You spotted and stalked a cat without dogs ? Wow ! My hats off to you ! I have only seen a few cats in the mountains but gaurantee I have walked below dozens .
I only hunt archery now. There is something about the quietness and back to our origins about taking an animal with a bow.

It has been a spirit walk since then.
A "proper" experience is in the future.
She was as close as I have come to dying. And I am an extreme adrenaline junky. So that says a lot.
1 week after this cat I was adopted by my first pet. A cat decided we were his family.
I went 30 plus years without a pet, now I have cats. Apparently I'm a cat guy. I do love a good pussy, cat.
That's a great story. I have 6 indoor-outdoor cats & 3 mousers that just like the food I put out. I used to kill crows any chance I got until I hit one with my truck & he fell into my bumper fascia, I ended up stopping to check my truck & there it was. Needless to say I felt like an asshole, so I checked him out asked God for forgiveness and sat there with it for 15 minutes & he flew away.
I guess he got KO'd by the ram.

I'm sure this has been done before, but a lot of new members so..... I'll go first.

318willrun.....
  • I've owned a lot of 318's
  • 318's used to not get much love, but that's changing
  • 318's are common - but anyone can play
  • Longest production run of any small block mopar
  • 340willrun sounds boring
  • 360willrun sounds boring too
  • 408willrun ... ho hum.
  • 440willrun... really guy??
  • 273willrun ... at least there was a performance version
  • 225willrun ???? I like it, just not the sound (I mean out the exhaust pipe!!! LOL)
  • 318willrun ..... yeah, I like it!!!

Dude, all you need is some thicker glasses and you could be Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.... :lol:

No harm meant, just an observation... You two could pass for brothers...

You could use Bubbles as a screen name....

You:

318WillRun.jpg

Bubbles in real life:

Bubbles B01.jpg

Bubbles in character:

Bubbles A01.jpg

Dude, all you need is some thicker glasses and you could be Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.... :lol:

No harm meant, just an observation... You two could pass for brothers...

You could use Bubbles as a screen name....

You:

View attachment 1715733294

Bubbles in real life:

View attachment 1715733296

Bubbles in character:

View attachment 1715733295
  1. I need to lose weight
  2. zooming in and screen shot'n is just not right, no matter who u are... INJUSTICE !!!
  3. I didn't always have glasses.... LOL

I have owned at least one fastback Barracuda at all times since I was in high school... It's one of my favorite body styles...

My name is Karl with a "K", not a "C"... My mom was 3/4ths German and that's the German spelling....

I have been known to do some crazy stuff, and some people called me "Crazy Karl"..... Especially back in high school and college....

So I morphed Crazy and Cuda together and spell them with a "K" like my name....

1. I need to lose weight
  2. zooming in and screen shot'n is just not right, no matter who u are... INJUSTICE !!!
  3. I didn't always have glasses.... LOL

I didn't zoom in, I just had it on full screen and did a screen cap and clipped it... :D

However, there are some people that would agree that I'm not right... :rolleyes:

sure... sure.... Pay backs, buddy. Pay backs :poke:

You're not the only one that I've made observations of looking like others, aka "twins".... Did you watch Live PD when it was on A&E before they took it off the air during the riots...

One of the hosts on that show looked like Boomhour from King of the Hill....

Sean "Sticks" Larkin from the Tulsa, OK police force:

Boomhour C00.jpg

Boomhour:

Boomhour.jpg

Am I wrong????
huh.gif

Well, like many, not so original. 71GSSDemon. I found dad's 1971 Demon that he bought from Mr Norms with the GSS package. So, 71 GSSDemon fit.

Great thread, fun to read. Thank you @318willrun

-
Back