Extra room for The Nats?

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, just checking to see if anyone has an extra room booked for the Nats? We forgot to book a room and the closest room available is in Columbus so I figured I'd see if any were available before we booked a room.

Thanks

Find yourself a room in Columbus and plan on driving a 1/2 hour.
That's what I'm doing.
Pretty much if you didn't reserve a room last year, they're gone.

Find yourself a room in Columbus and plan on driving a 1/2 hour.
That's what I'm doing.
Pretty much if you didn't reserve a room last year, they're gone.
Yea we normally try booking in the fall but we forgot this year. There's a real nice motel in the east side of Columbus that I think we'll probably book. It's a 25 minute drive, oh well, I'm planning on taking my Duster so that'll be 25 minutes I get to spend driving the Duster!

I've been staying up in the New Albany area.
Yeah, its a PIA in the AM, but after cruising and hanging out at Heath its a lot closer than going back down on Brice rd.

The last time I stayed up there I had a hotel in Brice road that I booked like a week in advance. Think it was a days inn. I hate to say this but I doubt I will be making the trip up again until the event changes locations or organizers. If you have never been then by all means check it out but I have been seeing its decline over the last ten years and it's just not worth it for me. Hook up with gunbunny up there though.

Btw I'll be down at the Hot rod reunion next weekend if you want to try and meet up.

The last time I stayed up there I had a hotel in Brice road that I booked like a week in advance. Think it was a days inn. I hate to say this but I doubt I will be making the trip up again until the event changes locations or organizers. If you have never been then by all means check it out but I have been seeing its decline over the last ten years and it's just not worth it for me. Hook up with gunbunny up there though.

Btw I'll be down at the Hot rod reunion next weekend if you want to try and meet up.
Still the same organizers this year but I saw that National Trail Raceway now has new owners as of this spring and they already did $500,000+ of work to the property and plan to do a lot more! So hopefully the park itself will be a lot nicer and start bringing more people to The Nats again.

I'll definitely have to see about meeting up with gunbunny, I'm always down to meet a fellow Mopar/A-body nut.

This year I told Marge we have to go on our anniversary trip during the week because I don't wanna miss the Holley Hotrod Reunion for the 5th time!! I'm gonna try to have my Duster back on the road before we leave for our anniversary Monday so I can take it next week end.

Still the same organizers this year but I saw that National Trail Raceway now has new owners as of this spring and they already did $500,000+ of work to the property and plan to do a lot more! So hopefully the park itself will be a lot nicer and start bringing more people to The Nats again.

I'll definitely have to see about meeting up with gunbunny, I'm always down to meet a fellow Mopar/A-body nut.

This year I told Marge we have to go on our anniversary trip during the week because I don't wanna miss the Holley Hotrod Reunion for the 5th time!! I'm gonna try to have my Duster back on the road before we leave for our anniversary Monday so I can take it next week end.

My motor is done in my dart but I'll be making the ride down with my dad in his mustang. I'll give ya a call Friday or Saturday when we are there.

Don't give up on the Nats!
It's still the best show in the area.
I like Carlisle, but only go every other year because its so far and I generally can't do it with out spending at least a grand.
I am thinking about going up to Monster Mopar and giving that another shot. After the Xenia fiasco, I shouldn't though.

I've been staying up in the New Albany area.
Yeah, its a PIA in the AM, but after cruising and hanging out at Heath its a lot closer than going back down on Brice rd.
The motel we're lookin at is in the Reynoldsburg area. Looking it up, New Albany isn't any farther from the Nats and like you said, closer to heath. Which motel are you staying at?

The motel we're lookin at is in the Reynoldsburg area. Looking it up, New Albany isn't any farther from the Nats and like you said, closer to heath. Which motel are you staying at?
Not sure yet. A buddy of mine booked the room last week. I got to meet up with him in a few days and find out. But if I know him, it's not a dump.

-
Back