EXTREMELY clean 72 duster grille for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals....some of you may know that I recently converted my 72 duster with a 69 valiant grille.....so now I have my old grille for sale!

Zip code is 49203 for those that want to estimate shipping cost.

The grille is ALMOST mint condition,no fins missing,turn lenses are like new,still has the valiant emblem in the center,all the chrome is still bright and shiny and has no pitting or anything like that.....its in GREAT condition....I wouldnt say its perfect because after all it is from 1972....it has a couple little chips in some of the paint here in there maybe but notihng serious and nothing to noticable.

It has been restored at one point.....it had a hair line crack on the top and bottom of one side of the grille but was repaired correctly with fiberglass and resin and the grille had been repainted black and silver like from the factory.

the crack is still noticable but you really have to be looking for it (I have had it almost a year and just now noticed when I washed the grille!).

the chrome is in great condition other than a couple MINOR little scuffs here and there.

you could wipe it down with a rag,pop it in your ride,and head to a car show.

it comes with head light rings aswell.

I only have the one picture of it as of right now (below) but for people seriously interested I can take more pictures.

I am asking $300.00 OR BEST OFFER plus shipping.....I am flexible on the price to a point so please don't be afraid to PM me with offers.

I take paypal for payment.....I have a good rep here on fabo and I ship things out in a FLASH lol.

I figured I would toss it up on here real quick for everyone to see before I toss it on ebay. If interested please send me a PM because its going on ebay soon if I get no bites here

Thanks for the ad space fabo.

l_67ed93b059c741ab9a7a86e78e4557c3.jpg

I just took some more pictures for everyone to see the grille in better detail and see how clean it is.

I have had this grille from my duster for about a year now and just now noticed it had a hair line crack in the top and bottom of the grille that someone had repaired but its VERY hard to notice it and you really have to be looking for it.....but it was repaired correctly with fiberglass and resin and was repainted the black and silver that it came from the factory in.

Looks great....bolt in and drive!

already boxed up and ready to ship.

detailed pictures below.

I am dropping the price to $250.00 including shipping since I noticed it had been repaired so get it before I stick it on ebay in a day or two.

DSCI0299.jpg

DSCI0301.jpg

DSCI0302.jpg

DSCI0303.jpg

DSCI0304.jpg

crack at bottom of the grille
DSCI0305.jpg

crack at top of the grille
DSCI0306.jpg

DSCI0307.jpg

DSCI0308.jpg

DSCI0309.jpg