F.A.B.O. windshield decals

-
Are we close yet??? Or do we have to send out Guido & Sal to collect da money.... :boxing:

AdamR said:
Thanks guys. I have enough to place the order tomarrow.

WoooHoooo! :cheers:
Although we'll have to wait until it's gets a little warmer out to put them on! :(
I have one on there now that i don't like so i'll have to break-out the razor blade to get that one off first.

Probably 2 weeks. They need to make them up and ship them to me. then I need to re package them and ship them to you guys.

I guess I missed this batch, let me know when more area aavilable, I'd like to have one.

Adam, just wonadering if you got my money? First time ive ever used the pay pal thing, kinda cool sort of.
Let me now via post or whatever.

Thanks

Doug

73roadrunner said:
8) A big shout out to Adam for taking the time to put this deal togetjer for everyone! :salut:

Yea I guess we will have to stop talking all that smack about him now!

Mopardude said:
73roadrunner said:
8) A big shout out to Adam for taking the time to put this deal togetjer for everyone! :salut:

Yea I guess we will have to stop talking all that smack about him now!

shhhh....I was trying to make him feel good, after the stickers are delivered we can go back tp smack talking! :mrgreen:

Another update. They just finished the Decals today Monday, 3/21. They should be shipped to me with in 24hrs.

-
Back