F.B.I. Job interviews

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
The F.B.I had and opening for an assassin. After all the interviews there were three prospects, two men and one woman.8)8)8)

All three were taken to a large building in a limo and the instructor took the first man to a large metal door.

" You must follow all instructions the the letter." said the instructor. "Go inside, there you will find your wife. Shoot her."
"What? Your joking! I cannot kill my wife!" :angry7:
The instructor said,"Your are not what we are looking for. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was taken to the same door. The instructor gave wht man the same instructions. The man went inside, but moments later came out crying and shaking. "I couldn't do it. I put the gun to her head and I started shaking and I just couldn't do it!"
:cry:
The instructor said,"You are not what we are looking for. Take your wife and go home."

Then the woman was taken to the door.
"Go inside and find your husband sitting in a chair. Take your gun and shoot him in the head."

The woman went in. In a few seconds shots were heard. All six rounds were heard going off in rapid concession, followed by shouting, screaming, loud banging on the walls, then suddenly nothing. :boxing: :blob6:

The woman came out of the door. She went to her instructor and said," The damn gun was full of blanks!
:cussing:
I had to beat him to death." :axe:

She was hired.
8)

That joke is funny as hell. The last time I heard it......the final line went:

"The Gun you gave me was full of Blanks, I had to beat him to death with the Chair"

-
Back