F.U.B.A.R resolved, Thanks

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
First thanks to all here with there guidence,wisdom and most of all patients. Ron..AKA Dodgefreak73 took time a couple days to help me out and get it to this point. THANK YOU everyone for all help and PMs i got saying all will be well. This place is so full of great people............BTW, It was real hard to NOT take it for a small rip down the street:burnout:

Attachments

• HPIM0036.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0337 (640x480).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0336 (640x480).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0333 (640x480).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0332 (640x480).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0331 (640x480).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0330 (640x480).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0334 (640x480).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 352
YA x2 you cant just leave is hang-en. ps get rid of those 70 style shackle unsafe and hard on the suspension partsssssssssssssssssssssss. :wack:

Shackels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You bet, bottomed out the front end and it was thisssssssssss lil bugger circled in pics that was the route of all my anguish.......All working good now and happier in a pig in ****. Ive got some work to do but i have most of what i need its now just time.......I have lots of it over the winter. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0325 (640x480).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0326 (640x480).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 327
Glad ya got it fingered out Ed!! The stance is cool too, but those shackles are rough on suspension.

Spool valve popped out? That'll F S U.....I like free fixes...

Thx for the feedback. Yep, looked like the shift detent lever had no connection to the manual valve.
Glad you got it sorted.
All the best. Gaz

First thanks to all here with there guidence,wisdom and most of all patients. Ron..AKA Dodgefreak73 took time a couple days to help me out and get it to this point. THANK YOU everyone for all help and PMs i got saying all will be well. This place is so full of great people............BTW, It was real hard to NOT take it for a small rip down the street:burnout:

:cheers: That's great to hear Edd, I'm you've got it back on track now so you can continue moving along on the rest of the work.... I was glad to be of assistance to you and you know I'm there anytime you want a hand with the car!! It is nice to find something simple like that to fix what seemed like a possible major headache. :burnout::burnout:

Thanks all. I definitely got to get the front end up some more. I bottomed out going out and in the garage , it does drop down a lot , I have it dug out in front of the garage due to slopped driveway...pooling water. Banging on the rad cradle. Shackles will go for sure.I will see what it looks like after the shackles are removed.....

Look at espo 1" springs. They hand pick them for match and get you more clearance.

Good to see you got it sorted ,I wouldn't have had your inner strength , there would be 2 stripes in front of my house eh ! Guess what I have now LOL ! stupid switch was in too deep , needed a fat fiber washer to space it correctly and presto !

PS don't even think about springs and ride height until you get all the weight back on the car ,carpet , bumpers etc... all add up in weight real fast .

Good to see you got it sorted ,I wouldn't have had your inner strength , there would be 2 stripes in front of my house eh ! Guess what I have now LOL ! stupid switch was in too deep , needed a fat fiber washer to space it correctly and presto !

PS don't even think about springs and ride height until you get all the weight back on the car ,carpet , bumpers etc... all add up in weight real fast .

Thanks man,,,,,it does sit high in the back with those shackles. I only have 14s on it all the way around. Springs seem to be fine. Not to much work to take out the shackles and see.

Or you could start throwing sand bags in the trunk to see what your ride height is really going to be eh ! LOL -Keep your stick on the ice !

-
Back