F7 Formula S package?

-

cgfen

Reaction score
Can you point me to a link or tell me what upgrades were included in 68 / 69 Formula S package?

It seems most / all? had;
340 or 383 engines
***-S hood inserts
special body trim
special body badging
special body paint (rear deck lid in 69)

what else?

thanks

Craig

69 didnt have hood inserts of any kind. badging was on the fenders and said 340-s or 383-s. as well 69 had hd suspension to go with what you had listed

4spdragtop

Didn't all years with "S" package have HD suspension? I read somewhere the S stood for suspension... my '69 came with HD suspension added as an option, but sadly it's not a formula S car...

Didn't all years with "S" package have HD suspension? I read somewhere the S stood for suspension... my '69 came with HD suspension added as an option, but sadly it's not a formula S car...

not sure if all years of Formula s had the hd suspension, my 69 "S" pkg has the hd in it. Good luck!

I have an orignal 68 Barracuda Sales Broucher and it states HD suspension with a front sway bar as standard on the S as well as wider (5.5") wheels and bigger tires. Other than the badging and 340 or 383 motor everything else was optional. If you ordered a manual tranny it was a 4spd on the S cars.

I have an orignal 68 Barracuda Sales Broucher and it states HD suspension with a front sway bar as standard on the S as well as wider (5.5") wheels and bigger tires. Other than the badging and 340 or 383 motor everything else was optional. If you ordered a manual tranny it was a 4spd on the S cars.

Also 4 speed was standard and the Automatic was optional on the "S" cars. These also included Side stripes, "S" emblems on the fenders and I know in 68 HD suspension, front swaybar incd.. "S" Callouts in the hoods of 67-68, the 69 had the "S" emblem on the decklid. All others were options like wheel lip mldgs, wheels, tires, interior trim, a/c,, carpet, tinted windows, disc brakes and shocks.

-
Back