FABO and Memike in Magazine

-

Dart_Guy

Reaction score
Not sure if this is old news already, but I read a small article in Mopar Enthusiast about Memike getting help on the car he bought. I guess that is why i keep comin back here, lots of good people on here.

SOrry if this was already posted.

This is the first I am hereing about it. I don't get that one. To bad I would like to see it. That is good news. Memike deserves it. He is a very nice guy.

hey dart gay can u scan and post that magazine write up i think everyone would like to see that it was an amazing story

For those that dont know we all pitched in and bought Mike the car he affectionately calls Victoria.

Thank you all for the great words, and buying me this great 66 2 door Sedan
I call Victoria. I can't wait to see the article in Mopar Enthusiast.

Ten Thousand miles later and have her a nest to rest in and stay out of the elements and you see my new Christmas gift truck from my boys to drive, Merry Christmas to you all.

let it rain 163.jpg

11111111111111111 002.jpg

I subscribed Friday and will be buying up all the magazines I can get my hands on.

I subcribe to Mopar Enthusiast. It was nice to see the article... to see FABO members reconized for being more than just an internet forum, but more like extended family. I was proud to have been a very small part of Mike getting his car, and now to see Mike pay it forward.
Kudo's to all of you guys.

Advanced Auto Parts here by me finally got the magazines in today and a friend was nice enough to pick 1 up for me and delivver it. Right there on page 12 is the great little write up about this amazing story. Its really nice to see that now the rest of the Mopar community can read all about what was done for Mike and see that there are still amazing people in this world that are as giving as the bunch here! Congrats to Mike and everyone here that helped out!

Got it :cheers:
Head line's all over the world A-BODY OWNER'S ONLINE COMMUNITY. =D>

Here is the cover for know I need to get the clothes in the dryer.

Thank you for the heads up Ron

do not smoke 043.jpg

do not smoke 042.jpg

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

That is pretty awesome!:cheers::cheers::cheers: Congrats memike, and the whole FABO community.

We have another FABO member in this issue if I remember correctly:-k

-
Back