FABO FAMILY Please read Insurance r u coverd

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
20170405_163448.jpg
Hey
20170405_163500.jpg
to all my extendedFABO family brothers and sisters out there Winston in Wisconsin here ,, last Tuesday night April 4th at about 5 o'clock Central Time I was in a very very serious automobile accident most of you that know me no I have been battling this back issue for years now this accident has erased it all and I am pre stage 1 surgery I miss you people all so much and had my car so close to being ready to be back on the streets and shows now that got put on pause because of this accident. I just want you to ask you're self am I sober#1 and is my insurance up to date . And did you kiss your wife and children and let all your friends know how much you love them every time you see them this is not a story of luck this is a true miracle if you do not believe in God this should make you believe in God or the higher power

20170405_163507.jpg

20170405_164009.jpg

At the risk of sounding like an asshole, it doesn't make me believe in god. But it certainly makes me appreciate grammar and complete sentences.
I'm not even sure of what the point was.
Were you not sober? Were you under insured? Did this accident cure your back problems?

Wow, good to see you are posting. That at least means you are mostly OK. Hope the healing process goes well. Lucky definitely isn't enough of a word.

At the risk of sounding like an asshole, it doesn't make me believe in god. But it certainly makes me appreciate grammar and complete sentences.
Were you not sober? Were you under insured? Did this accident cure your back problems?

While I agree that his post isn't the clearest I've ever read, you gotta recognize, homeboy is hard pressed to not have a concussion after that, and he's probably loaded on pain killers.

Cut him a break.

Regardless of the situation or circumstances, I am glad you are still here. You could have checked out easily from the looks of it.

View attachment 1715038108 HeyView attachment 1715038109 to all my extendedFABO family brothers and sisters out there Winston in Wisconsin here ,, last Tuesday night April 4th at about 5 o'clock Central Time I was in a very very serious automobile accident most of you that know me no I have been battling this back issue for years now this accident has erased it all and I am pre stage 1 surgery I miss you people all so much and had my car so close to being ready to be back on the streets and shows now that got put on pause because of this accident. I just want you to ask you're self am I sober#1 and is my insurance up to date . And did you kiss your wife and children and let all your friends know how much you love them every time you see them this is not a story of luck this is a true miracle if you do not believe in God this should make you believe in God or the higher power

View attachment 1715038111

View attachment 1715038112

Glad you made it !!
God is real !!
God is good !!
We never know when our last day will be so we need to treat each day according !!
I pray your recovery goes fast and well .

Sorry to read this Winston! Someone was looking out for you there.
Hope insurance benefits cover everything you need.
Get well Havagr81

Real nice, Gunbunny. That is like saying, "Gee, for a fat girl, you don't sweat too much." If you can't say something nice....
BTW, Winston, I am glad you are OK.
And by the way, God is real!

OK Here you get it from the horse please bear with me , I hurt very bad and my head is scrambled ,and no they just erased
15 years of back surgeries.
ON April 4t at aprox 5 pm I as coming home on interstate 90/94 near the Deforest exit , I was in the middle lane of 2 semi"s , 1 on each side, the diver in the semi on the left decided he was coming back in the middle lane , not realizing I was there or something . Our Brother Semi drivers run under different rules of insurance and time of accident report time frames and are to keep logs , so we don't have the accident report back yet. So as he was cutting threw my grove , he caught me with his rear tires on my left quarter qand I pinballed a couple times thn got stuffed under the trailer on the right just in front of his rear wheels , before I could SCREEM NOOO!!WE MUST HAVE SLID 15 TO 30 SEONDS I DONT KNOW
Take a 16 wheeler out and thow the air brakes on at 65 + how long will you slide ?? As I said no accident report yet.
I was taken to trauma center at UW HOSPITAL by med fight after 2 hours to extricate me from under the semi and have only been just released from the trama cnter 2 days go , it was 1 week ago tonight .
this is not luck folks this is gods mirical I didn't need to see because I believe ive met ST. PETER BEFORE AND STOOD AT THE PEARLY GATES . I do not have a scratch on me , but I hurt like you never want to . my HEAD is scrambled , My pelvis wants to explode my neck and back are cooked , my left, knee hit something on the column I suppose, BUT I AM ALIVE !!! and no LUCK is that good THIS is HIGHER POWER "Believe " or you are just who lucifert already has .I wont preach its your life . WICH BRINGS ME TO THE POINT , Is your insurance paid up and are you driving sober wich I am and I was . 100% or this could be your problem to pay for . 1 drink this is m falt, no insurance this would be my responsibility for 2 semi"s 32 tires wed morning , 1 trailer I was under bent to hell , 1 2006 mint nissn 91000 miles with brand new tirs last week fo 350.00, a helicopter ride I don't remember, a major interstate closed 2 / 1/2 hours an how many police and an investigation teem . 3 1/2 days in trama center , 1 eye surging cleaning the glass out of my eyes for 3 hours that night 6 ct scans . do you get the picture yet there was an accident , I was coverd , there was a cause not mine , property and personal liability , and now COMPANSATON down the road 3 year or so if I can get back to Monday before the accident , dig my rapp? IS YOUR *** COVERD, This could take every thing I ever lived for away waiting on court2-3 -5 years out can you afford 3 months off let alone 3 years , that's my emergancy $ fo every day little chit
Glad you made it !!
God is real !!
God is good !!
We never know when our last day will be so we need to treat each day according !!
I pray your recovery goes fast and well .

Sorry to read this Winston! Someone was looking out for you there.
Hope insurance benefits cover everything you need.
Get well Havagr81
thanks very much steve I will fight back , it is a true mirical I don't have a scratch on me but I hurt very bad theres more about the accident now

read on farther now I have posted or look at A BODEE BOMBER HE WAS TRYING TO POST LAST NIGHT GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN

g bunny dude your so lost even after I explaine the story 1 lik at a time go back to your bottle ok . I can c threw my head trama u r not a fabo worthy member

g bunny dude your so lost even after I explaine the story 1 lik at a time go back to your bottle ok . I can c threw my head trama u r not a fabo worthy member
gun bunny dude I haven't dank in 14 years , your smoked or brain dead bye POOF

I DONT PREACH I HAVE PROOF I QM A GAMBLER I KNOW LUCK THIS IS WAY PAST LUCK HE CAME INTO MY LANE I HOPE HE IS INSURED AND WASN DRINKING ITS NOT THE FACT IT HAPPEND THE POINT IS YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR *** COVERD OUR YOU WOULD BE RESPONSABLE FOR IT WHO EVER ELSE WAS IN THE WRONG IT WOULD BECOME YOUR FAULT AND I CAN JUST SEE YOUR A DRUNK AND DRIVE WITH NO INS AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR RELIGIN MYSELF

Hopefully you have a speedy recovery back to some form of quality of life. Talking about insurance and being covered, and I can't stress this enough, but Short term/long term disability is not that costly and worth every dime in situations like this. It saved my butt.

Last edited:
Well I just want pople to under stnd the accident doest have to be caused by you to becme your responsibility real quick if you drink or don't cary insurane this is 110% not my fault and I do not dink so I am all good , now I just concen tate on the healing process of myself as I was before some 1 not paying attn. ran my *** over and put me at a lot of risks looing job , house , food , $ you know what I am talking about , don't risk it

Well I just want pople to under stnd the accident doest have to be caused by you to becme your responsibility real quick if you drink or don't cary insurane this is 110% not my fault and I do not dink so I am all good , now I just concen tate on the healing process of myself as I was before some 1 not paying attn. ran my *** over and put me at a lot of risks looing job , house , food , $ you know what I am talking about , don't risk it

Yeah, I get Ya. That's why I paid the $100/mo for private disability ins. It paid me 2/3 of my income for 2 yrs. Ultimately I ended up on SSD because of DDD and the back surgeries did not help much.

thank you Rusty , ithink g bunny is judt smokd on something prob meth
look at those windows not 1 left and if you look around in the car at all the glass piles , look at the drivers seat my eyes ane lungs and sinuses were just packed with glass coming out every orifice for 4 days

night all c u next time around drive sober and pay your ins or some 1 elses dumass attack become your fault people
YOU ALL HAGR812 YOUR BROTHER WINSTONINWISC

Nahum 2:4 Google it. I'm glad you survived and shared. Get well soon.

-
Back