FABO meet at Fall Fling!

-
I’ll be there early Saturday morning hanging with @Turbo440Dart searching for parts for my 70.
shoot me a PM with your wishlist and if i've got it, i'll bring it along with.

i'll be in the swap, look for the big red F350 with toolboxes and three racoons wearing blue dickies.

i'll be in the swap, look for the big red F350 with toolboxes and three racoons wearing blue dickies.
Will do!

See you tomorrow!

MkdovFxgMMC57Q7pKG2=w1411-h1058-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

@Turbo440Dart

I am in rout to the show and bringing along the Duster rear seat.

Sorry my inbox is full right now, I will seek you out once there, I will be wearing a black 340 Duster shirt and blue jeans.

Last edited:
killer day! i left with less than i came with, put a few doubloons in my barracuda slush fund and got to catch up with some friends.

@TT5.9mag it was nice putting a face to the name and i'm glad that the few parts i stashed away were what you were looking for and your eagle eye on the carb spacer! @Cuda Al always good to see you and catch up! bummed i didn't make it out to the show to see your car! @Jim Lusk it was great to talk with you and your son and thanks for taking that damaged K-member off my hands and back to the land of misfit K-members and control arms! hope it's a straight forward repair and it finds its way back under a car! @Powerflite thanks for the laughs and letting me twist your arm to buy that goofy little driveshaft!

@autoxcuda big up for all the hard work that you and your crew puts into this event, it's always a great time! and an extra special thank you for reserving a shady spot for me-- it's like you manifested it! and the t-shirts look great!

sorry if i missed anybody and i hope to see all you hooligans in the spring!

Cuda Al bought a set of 340 Valve covers that he thought from a distance were $200... But turned out to be $20 !!

TurbroDart440 and Mopar4me were able to meet up and TurboDart440 got the rear Duster seat.

65barracudaLA sold some stuff out of his swap spot.

I bought a cool Mopar trash can and somehow I managed to fill it up with parts. ... should have bought a coffee cup. I would have bought less parts ;)

IMG_6773.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn’t find much I was looking for but definitely didn’t have an issue spending @TT5.9mag money for him. Got a pretty mint 70/1 duster grill for free for some reason also so I’ll call it a good show.

I had a great day, @junkyardhero thanks for the armrest and ashtray, it’ll be a great fit. @Turbo440Dart spent all my money because he dickered every deal for me. I would have spent hundreds more of it weren’t for him. I got bumpers, aluminum radiator, 273 rockers, tail light lenses, arm rests, and a manual steering box. Got to put faces to few names here and make some new friends. @DARTGAME it was great meeting and hangin with you today and I wouldn’t have my bumpers and lights if it weren’t for your eagle eye.

I was disappointed I didn’t get to meet the raccoons.

Had a great time. Still recovering from a week of insane travelling. Good thing my son drove both ways yesterday. We bought some tailpipes that may or may not fit Jeff's Dart, but the price was right if we have to modify them some. Some cool cars in the show that we had not seen before. I'll get pics off the camera later.

Okay. I was eavesdropping on a conversation about a guy offering 20k cash right now. But I was walking away. I think for 20 it’s not too bad of a buy? It shows really nice. I’d swap a 4 speed in it immediately if I bought it. Lol

-
Back