FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 2-3!!! Be There.......

-
I brought a round of Coors. It was good to meet you Mike!

Good to meet you too! Thanks for the ice cold Bullet! If the timing is right I may cruise up if you have a get together. tmm

What a nice place Minneapolis, I want to go back! heck I was even looking at some houses down there! I'm definitly going to try to go again in 2013 I forgot some names already,(blame it on the Coors Light) anybody have more pictures of the members?

Keith! It looks like you guys had a great meet. Congrats. Hope to participate sometime. Would be nice to meet you all there.

What a nice place Minneapolis, I want to go back! heck I was even looking at some houses down there! I'm definitly going to try to go again in 2013 I forgot some names already,(blame it on the Coors Light) anybody have more pictures of the members?

Hey 2darts, what did you think of Nelsons restoration shop? It's over the top. tmm

So happy to see this meet and greet go so well Keith =D>
You ALL :rock: And represented our A bodies very well :cheers:
Congratulations to all the members that made the trip :happy1:

Greg drove a yellow 71 Hemi Cuda convertible to my brothers wedding a few years back. His niece married my brother.
Got to chit chat with him about cars for a while at the reception, pretty cool guy with a lot of cool toys.

I have yet to get to the Ponderosa and see his car collection.
Is it a special invite type deal Saturday night after Mopars In The Park?

Greg drove a yellow 71 Hemi Cuda convertible to my brothers wedding a few years back. His niece married my brother.
Got to chit chat with him about cars for a while at the reception, pretty cool guy with a lot of cool toys.

I have yet to get to the Ponderosa and see his car collection.
Is it a special invite type deal Saturday night after Mopars In The Park?

I was told by several people to go too, think anyone can go. I had friends go in the past and last Saturday night, they all said i must go there...next year I will!

I was told by several people to go too, think anyone can go. I had friends go in the past and last Saturday night, they all said i must go there...next year I will!

Was there myself, great turnout and a lot of fun. Great people! Usually is always the Saturday night of the show. Always something new to see there too!

Here are some pics of the members who signed the banner, I know some members snuck away without signing it too, also a couple kids signed it too :glasses7:

DSC06038.jpg

DSC06042.jpg

DSC06041.jpg

DSC06040-1.jpg

Thanks again Keith for hosting. You had a good turnout for sure. I am planning to attend the Nats and the crowd I hang with has a small vendor spot in the swap meet area. (next door to Stephens Performance and close to AMD Direct. I need to get with Mike (2Darts) and have him make a banner.
We could do the same kind of thing there too. Hope to meet more of my FABO kin! LOL Mike

Sorry I didn't get to meet everybody but it sure was fun to meet those I did!

-
Back