FABO meet Valerie!!!!!

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
I got our new 65 valiant home tonight. pictures suck but its best we could do. Ladies and Gents I give you Valerie.

SSPX0244_zps48504f2c.jpg

Shaynas167_zps7556b15b.jpg

Shaynas168_zps6ae274b2.jpg

she will be on an extremely tight budget. she is getting a 5.9 magnum engine and a 904 trans with a 8 3/4 rear with 3.55 gears. then small bolt rallye wheels till we do the big bolt swap.

Valerie looks great and complete :cheers: Congratulations on a sexy new ride :cheers:

Valerie meet Victoria

Attachments

• Challenger%2520IN%2520NASCAR%2520Cup%2520race%2520017.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 448
What are your plans? Need any ideas feel free to look mine over :D

Attachments

• Picture 659.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 447
2 dr posts are stiffer and safer. Paint it like MeMike's and will look awesome, though I see some rust repair first. The driver's fender looks like my 64 Valiant's, and appears different from the other side. Nobody sees both sides at once, but you might want the right part before spending bucks on paint.

that looks like rust on the pass. side but its actually a moss or algae likes stuff. there is one little spot on the pass. side rear quarter behind the wheel well that is surface rusted where there was some sort of abrasion but nothing is all way thru. yes the fenders are different. he said that one side has been in a fender bender a long time ago and they swapped the fenders before they painted the car. i will wash it up and get some more pics soon. it is super solid. all the trim and bezels are 100% intact and perfect.

What are your plans? Need any ideas feel free to look mine over :D

she is going to stay just like she is at first with a 5.9 magnum junk yard motor and 904 trans. got a set of rallye wheels for her already too. i am going to get it running and driving before we do any upgrades. i have the large bolt disc set up for the front end all ready to go just dont have the wheels. i have a 8 3/4 ready to go with small or large bolt axles and breaks too. it is a bench seat car and both front and rear seats are redone with non-stock upholstery but tastefully done and period correct appearing.

she is going to stay just like she is at first with a 5.9 magnum junk yard motor and 904 trans. got a set of rallye wheels for her already too. i am going to get it running and driving before we do any upgrades. i have the large bolt disc set up for the front end all ready to go just dont have the wheels. i have a 8 3/4 ready to go with small or large bolt axles and breaks too. it is a bench seat car and both front and rear seats are redone with non-stock upholstery but tastefully done and period correct appearing.

Kewl, I like my front bench seat, even with the 4-gear :burnout:

Kewl, I like my front bench seat, even with the 4-gear :burnout:

i plan to put a pistol grip shifter in it that i will adapt to a b & m auto floor shifter. i will make a small rectangle housing with the rubber boot like on a 4 -speed. nobody will know its an auto. and it will tilt back over the bench seat.

I once had a valiant named Valarie.. Congrats!

Woohoo more Early-A builds!It looks like a great starting point.Need any tips just ask,as I,ve pretty much done it all with an Early-A.:D

nice little project keep us updated on the progress.

ya the front fenders are mis matched. he said it was in a little fender bender about 15 yrs ago. didnt even notice when i first went and looked at it.

I wounder if waggin has a 65 drivers side fender for you :coffee2:

I wounder if waggin has a 65 drivers side fender for you :coffee2:

it doesnt bother me. she is like a really hot chick with a lazy eye. the fact that they are both so solid and straight and the same color is good enough for me. she is going to be our budget street car. cant make it too nice. then wont be able to enjoy it completely worry free. after all my lady will be using it alot and will prob get parking lot dings and what not. just gonna enjoy her. flaws and all. my lady says she has a "patina". lol I say any car looks cool when its smoking the **** out of the tires!

-
Back