FABO Member collage

-
Can't believe I have been out of the loop, just saw this today. Will see what I got and send it in to you. Hope it's not too late. Thanks, great idea

thanks everyone who has sent!!!! yes 4x6 is better its is not to late ill keep this going until i get enough! lol Also i do have a printer so if there are a few of you that cant send i will do a few here but a huge point of this is to have the pics signed.

thanks everyone who has sent!!!! yes 4x6 is better its is not to late ill keep this going until i get enough! lol Also i do have a printer so if there are a few of you that cant send i will do a few here but a huge point of this is to have the pics signed.
here you go..click save and print LOL

Attachments

• d314 copy.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 209
not yet im disappointed lol naw its my fault for not keeping on this thread been super busy with dropping the motor in the duster and Christmas. i have two members i am going to print my self so i guess they could be new if i printed them lol. hope you all have a great Christmas and after its over get back to sending the pics lol this thing needs to grow. tooooo much wall not enough pictures rofl

so i got the idea from you guys signing banners. what i would like to do is make a collage of every ones cars sign a pic and send it to me and ill put them all together to make an epic mopar FABO wall. i might frame it depending on final size. sign your car pic and send it here 3318 nw 203rd st ridgefield wa 98642:prayer:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is this the correct mailing address ?? and just use your user name mwls73duster360

Attachments

• Christmas 2012 016.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 187
yup thats it and you can use my screen name or my name i thought i posted it on here lol its matthew sturdevant

added the picture and will hit the mail..

To the top for our member trying to build a FABO Member's collage
Lets get the new year moving :cheers:

:cheers:so got memikes pic in the mail here is the progress so far and this is where it will be going. talked the girl into letting me take down this awful thing and replace it with the college lol

Attachments

• ihruihfiuhrf.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 148
  • iurefhgiouhreiufh.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 159
So it's not too late then! Cool. I'll pass along a picture of mine. Whether I end up keeping it or not, I'd like to see it on the wall.

Thanks for bumps and yes im going to keep this going as long as i can we always get new members also got one from Doug (dilley340) i think he took the idea a step above lmfao

Attachments

• 2013-01-06 09.04.46.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 133
Got my 72 front end on now i can put my own pic up too just have to take a good one

Attachments

• 2013-01-06 19.51.55.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 130
-
Back