FABO Member collage

-
Wait i worded that wrong lol what I'm going for is a fabo wall collage member sending signed pic of their car lol i have like 9 or ten members so far i think

Dang I was thinking go to paint sign one of my pics and post it you print it off lmao send me your addy and when i have time i will try to

by posting here im now commited .....i will get off my butt this week and print one at walgreens or something and send it in.......My white 68 Dart (Natasha) is NOT the nicest car on FABO ....but it is the Rani-mobile....and thats the best i have right now :D

Hey I'm ok with any stage mine isn't all that pretty but this isn't about being a show car its about fabo family

almost 2800 views, you mean to tell me most of those people don't have a pic of their car and a stamp? Lame

Well replaced the poster today got tired of your pics sitting in the drawer they aren't all up but at least everyone has one pic up I'll put together more as I get them until I fill the wall if that happens

Attachments

• 1358119327517.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 192
  • 1358119497611.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 201
again another week flew by and i forgot ....if i forget again, you need to throw a rock at me to wake me up :eek:ops:

So I got a new one in today!!! Rani your slacking lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130130_203951.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 159
again another week flew by and i forgot ....if i forget again, you need to throw a rock at me to wake me up :eek:ops:
First organize your parts (i thought your parts collection looked well organized) but with that said I am looking for a pebble to throw your way Rani :D

Nothing new :( well no matter what even if rani it's the only one who sends one at least it's poster size
This is not dun by a long shot :cheers: time and enthusiasm will build this great wall hanger :happy1: keep it up 360!! it will move forward one step at a time :happy1:

-
Back