FABO PARTY & BBQ Graham, WA Sat 6/26/10

-

xlexl

Reaction score
--note Moderators please delete post entitled "Bbq"----

Goldfish65 brought up a good point that maybe my title wasn't catchy enough for people to noticed...tried editing it but still showed as "Bbq"

Would like to finally get a chance to meet the wonderful FABO people I've had the pleasure of chatting with. Have a house in Graham with plenty of parking space, and floor/couch space if you want to stay, or end up needing to stay the night. Feel free to bring those sexy A-bodies down, I'll be finally laying eyes on mine.

Feel free to bring the family, I'll have plenty of beer and meat =P~

PM me i'll give you the address as well as a phone number that will be working as soon as I touch back down in the states, I'll be back the week before so I'll have plenty of coordination time for marinating, and figuring out a time.

Too bad, well let me know when your in town we'll have to get together

I should be around, beer and a BBQ sounds good! My dart can't make it though, don't think I can push it that far!
Come on guys crawl out from under your rain coats and lets go meet xlexl!

Man, I going to be out of town that weekend also. I would have made the drive from Eastern WA

Chuck

Nice look forward to meeting you Greendart42 :) i'll be around for quite a while im sure i'll get a chance to see the dart :) I'll PM you the info, and get a hold of everyone going as soon as I make it back, with specifics.

If another day/weekend works better for everyone let me know, im leaving here the 21, will take a couple days to get back, and will have 2 weeks back there.

Even if you can't make it i'm sure I will do another one when I get back a couple months later.

Wow looks like i picked a horrible weekend....Well Greendart i've also got the guy that got me into mopars coming, though he drives a bunch of Fords now lol he's a cool guy and has owned some really awesome mopars so I guess he fits lol. We'll have a good time :)

Dang, we have a birthday party we need to be at in Kent (east hill) at 4 so, I am not sure we can make it either.... what time are you starting up?

Was waiting to see what everyones schedule was going to be like before setting a time. Thought about not setting a date either, and just seeing what worked best for everyone but figured I might as well set a tentative one.

Sounds great Greendart, the more the merrier :)

Wow didn't even know there was a show up there, have to find a way to stop by...sounds like a perfect excuse to get buzzed and have a friend chauffeur me around lol

Nice look forward to meeting you Greendart42 :) i'll be around for quite a while im sure i'll get a chance to see the dart :) I'll PM you the info, and get a hold of everyone going as soon as I make it back, with specifics.

If another day/weekend works better for everyone let me know, im leaving here the 21, will take a couple days to get back, and will have 2 weeks back there.

Even if you can't make it i'm sure I will do another one when I get back a couple months later.

Sounds like it might pay to try a different date. Might get more participant !

Well let me know what days are good for you all, I would like to have a big turnout :) theres a butcher in Roy that has some incredible meat, might as well get it in bulk!

i'll have 14 days starting a couple days after the 21st, so what days in there are good for yall?

Do a poll on the date.
Even though its kind of too far away for me. 8)

LOL well if we both catch a flight at the same time we'll make it to WA about the same time :D always welcome to crash out at my place! :)

LOL, thanks. I`ll take it under a serious consideration :thumbup: LOL

You could possibly combine the BBQ with the Tacoma Mopars show in Graham WA on August 22nd. Gonna try and make it this year.

Just a thought...

It's a huge all makes show. They close off Greenwood Ave. from about 70th to 90th.

Are they still charging an arm, leg, first born and 50 bucks to park your car on a public street for that show?

There are a lot of shows on the 26th one of the bigger ones that I am sad to miss will be Billitproof down in Chehelis. I will be in St. George, UT and Vegas for work from Wed. until the 29th. :angry7:

Well 360scamp feel free to look me up when you when back i'll still be around for a bit after the 29th.

Starting the first leg home in a couple hours....FINALLY GONA GET TO SEE MY '68!!, hell finally gona get to drive my '68! lol

-
Back