Reaction score
  • Benefit fund raisers
  • Good Guy Alerts
  • The FABO Transportation Network
  • Giveaways & Contests
  • Great deals on parts often times simply for the price of shipping
  • On point tech advice
  • How-to threads
  • Respect for fellow members and treating each other with kindness (well, mosta the time anyway) ...
It's all a regular occurrence around here. Because of those things and many more, FABO is something of a phenomenon when compared to other automotive forums. It's why we all check in every day and what keeps us coming back for more.

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday season and just because he wants to, one of my customers -- who prefers to remain anonymous -- wishes to Pay It Forward to FABO. It's my pleasure to let you know he's chosen a couple fellow members for something extra special in recognition for their service to others and whom he feels embody the soul and future of ForABodiesOnly.com.

Each of these outstanding members will receive a FABO Gold Membership (a $35 value) and a $100 Gift Certificate from my shop.

Congratulations go out to Slappy and FredsMedina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go guys!!! Keep up whatever you're doing because it isn't going unnoticed. :-D (Tod and Fred, please give me a call when you read this so we can go over the details about your gifts.)

And don't even try to entice or bribe me to find out who the benefactor is. I swore I'd never tell. I was supposed to do this yesterday but didn't get that far.

i do not know fred, but congrats. i do know tod, ans it is well deserved, as he just help out a member(me) with a free perfect fueltank, and eveen through in the straps too! helps me stay in my budget build. what goes around, comes around

It also goes to show how awesome you are if one of your customers offered to do this thru you, for a group of people you are so close to......as close as the internet lets you get :-D Kudos to you too Leanna :cheers:

how cool.

Congrats guys.

put it to good use......and I don't mean the blue room.....I am talking about some shiny new coated parts LOL:cheers:

Great examples of behavior we can all aspire to...a big thanks to all.

Let's remember this and keep it up:cheers:

Tony took the words right away from me after I read it :-D
That is too cool.......makes me proud to be a member here to Tony :happy10:
And like goldfish65 said Great examples of behavior :happy10:, I wish I could jump in and do more then I have , but yall would not want me to do with out my one night a week away from the house this year.

This is way cool. Good people doing good. Karma is a happy girl.

Congrats guys! Way to go.
Major thanks to your customer, Leanna. FABO is the best.

You keep good company....Billy even counts

We need more Purple Goldmembers

Wow! Speechless Leanna. Thank you soooo much. Now I can send you some more work:)
Awesome! I just want to say how much I appreciate this site and its members for all they do. I have been helped by countless members on problems I have had in the past. Thanks goes out to all the FABO members and staff.

WOW!
I'm literally speechless. This is soooo awesome. Thank you leanna, as well as whoever coordinated this with you!

I'm at work at the moment, so I cant call you, but I will call soon.

Just yesterday, i took a 22 hour day and got my car painted. Between final prep work, cleaning, masking, primer, top coar, and clearcoat, I was working form 7am thursday, until 5am friday morning. So I was already very excited that I finally got my dart painted, and now this!!

words cannot describe how greatful I am for this website! I've learned so much, and had alot of people help me with building my dart.

THANKS FABO!!

I don't know of any other site on the web where so many give with such big hearts. It makes me glad to be a part of such a great family of people!!! Keep up the good work everybody, and congrats to Fred and Tod!!! Geof

I don't know of any other site on the web where so many give with such big hearts. It makes me glad to be a part of such a great family of people!!! Keep up the good work everybody, and congrats to Fred and Tod!!! Geof

You've got that right!!! Way to go FABO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, congradulations Fred and Tod, just think great gifts this close to christmas and Leanna playing the part of Santa along with the anonomous member.8)

Good thing those red platforms go with the Mrs. Santa outfit too. No shopping = more Cuda money. :-D

Another bump to the top! Good news is in short supply around here lately and this needs PRESS.

-
Back