FABO representing on Grand.

-
At Wade's Shop here in Escondido. The address was on page 3 a little ways down. You mentioned in pm that you would be out closer to 5pm...you should be able to find us amongst the mass of Mopar cars. You have my cell though if you can't find us!

Looking forward to seeing you out there man!

Hey,

I was just PM that you guys want some space on Nitro Night for some a-bodys that are coming to Grand. This year I am the event coordinator for Nitro Night so I am going to try and see if I can get some reserved parking for you. I have a meeting next week and I will let you know after that. I will just need to know how many cars are coming because this is a super busy night on Grand. Typically we have over 20,000 people on this night but it is pretty cool.

Lastly, if FABO wants to get a night next year on South Broadway I can set that up so we can be the "car club" of the night just let me know.

Craig

Whats the scoop?:clock:

I shall be there, got some body work to do on the Scamp before then! I'll be ready! :D

Hey guys,

Below is the information I got from Craig. We got ourselves a place to park! We will be towards the end of the main strip, but it’s a place for us…and only us to park! I told him we would probably be there between 3:30-4:00…probably closer to 4pm.

craigibc said:
Got the lot adjacent to Windemere on Grand Ave. for you guys. What time are you planning on coming down? I am working with the manager of that office to see when you guys can park in the lot.

We need to get it roped off so others do not take the spaces I am working on that now. When I get more details I will send them to you.

The lot is just east of Escondido Blvd. past the Windemere real estate office on Grand Ave.

Let me know if that is going to work for you.

Craig

see you all at 3,hopefully i can still join you .ive got a job to finish.if you can park toward the back of the lot.

see you all at 3,hopefully i can still join you .ive got a job to finish.if you can park toward the back of the lot.

Wait, what about the refreshments and hors de'ovours you promised?

I should be there around 3 sharp from SD. Back of the lot works well since i'll have an ice cold beer to occupy my time. Thanks for hooking up a meeting place.

Loading up tomorrow morning, should be at Wade's around 3-4, maybe earlier.

After talking to Craig more, we should try to get there as early as we can. Even with an area roped off people could still take it upon themselves to park where they please...being Nitro night (the biggest night of the year), it fills up very quickly.
Whatever happens, I am more looking forward to gathering with the guys!!!

I didn't make it down there once this season!!:disgust:

I am in the AxleDraggers Club. I have Mopar fortified `47 Studebaker pickup. I have a `68 droptop Dart too. Once another car sells I will have the Dart up and running. I want to make it down there next season. I will keep an eye on this thread once the next Grand season get close! It would be nice to see a bunch of Abodys together. 8)

Oh ya.....I want a ride in MadDart's car!!:-D

Wait, what about the refreshments and hors de'ovours you promised?

I should be there around 3 sharp from SD. Back of the lot works well since i'll have an ice cold beer to occupy my time. Thanks for hooking up a meeting place.
no problem.ill see you there.just not sure if ill be able to go along as i may still be working.....

Loading up tomorrow morning, should be at Wade's around 3-4, maybe earlier.

If possible you might wanna shoot 4 earlier.
Maybe do a coastal cruise and catch sum lunch before makin it to wades.
I'll be done workin around 11:am or earlier.

I'm bringing a few people as well, my Pop's,my brother,a few friends...maybe the wife & kid...:cheers:

Sounds like a terrific FABO get together. :cheers:

Make sure there's lots of **** for the rest of us. =P~

Wylde1.

JED, I will happily keep you well informed dude! If we can get enough guys for next year, I am thinking we should even request to have a night dedicated to us next year.

Justin, looking forward to seeing you again dude! Would be awesome to meet the family!

Wylde, No worries in that department, as I plan on being camera happy tonight! BTW...I BLS kicks major *** bro! \m/

*^$%^&!!! So, I just went to move my Crown Victoria ant it won't frickin start!!! (it's looking like the fuel pump went out) The worst part is that the Dart is in the garage and the CV is behind it in the driveway! So, if I can't move the CV, I can't move the Dart! I'm so pissed right now!

Alright, I got the anger out. 8) So, um, it looks like I'm going to miss out on this one guys. I'll bring the bike down and try to meet up with y'all a little later.

Wow, what a great time meeting everyone in person and representing some A-Bodies on Grand! I got some pics of the rides but don't have Burnt's Dart.
IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg