FABO Secret Santa 2010 sign up

-

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
If you are interested in a FABO secret santa gift exchange. PM me the following information if you have not already:
Username
Ship to name (optional)
Address
Helpful info for your santa (T-shirt size, hobbys, car model, fav sports team, etc.)
I am allowing until thanksgiving to sign up. Once everyone is signed up, I will PM you another random participants info prior to Dec 1, 2010. It will be your responsibility to research them, stalk them, and buy a gift and ship it to them. Everyone signing up will give and receive a gift. The rules are as of now, are as follows:

1. Minimal amount of value being $20. There is no top spending limit, you can spend as high as you would like on the person.

2. Must have a mailing address in the USA or Canada. (if you do not want to ship to someone out of your respective country [US to Canada; or Canada to US] please make a note in your PM).

3. Must be a member September 2010 or prior.

4. When shipped, keep you tracking number. If someone did not get a gift and you have no proof of shipping it to them, you are a deadbeat and will no longer be allowed to participate. May even post the deadbeats, depending on the situation.

Thanks to all that have signed up so far, looks like we are getting a good turn out.

Happy Holidays

I will change the rules, adding in our Canadian members. What I will do is try and have the Canada members partnered up together if possible.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

This is a hell of a good idea. I've already got a gift in mind for whoever i draw out on. Look for a pm from me.
Small Block

PM sent.

And as I mentioned in the PM, I'm don't necessarily think that you need to try and keep the pairings "Canada/Canada" and "US/US". I'm sure that there won't be too many large or heavy items being shipped, so cost isn't really an issue. Perhaps if someone does want to keep it within their respective country, you can accomodate them. But it is neat to give/receive stuff that you wouldn't normally come across.

Just something to ponder.

PM sent.

And as I mentioned in the PM, I'm don't necessarily think that you need to try and keep the pairings "Canada/Canada" and "US/US". I'm sure that there won't be too many large or heavy items being shipped, so cost isn't really an issue. Perhaps if someone does want to keep it within their respective country, you can accomodate them. But it is neat to give/receive stuff that you wouldn't normally come across.

Just something to ponder.

Also if anything let's try to keep it easy on jrlegacy23 so I'm fine with whom ever I get.

Also if anything let's try to keep it easy on jrlegacy23 so I'm fine with whom ever I get.

Of course, we want to keep it easy on him.

I figured it was easier to just draw names randomly, rather than have to divide everyone up. Then there's no need to have to search for a person's locale.

But, either way, it doesn't really matter. It's the spirit. :cheers:

Hey, this is my 1,000th post!!!!!!!!!!!

Already signed up and gave you my info.

just contact me when the time comes to pair folks up.

this should be cool.

All PM's replied to. I will put in that if you do not want a Canadian or US address to let me know.
Do not worry about making it easy on me, it's no trouble. I just want everyone to be happy and comfortable with the exchanging.

Comoxian, in response to the weight of gifts, have you weighed a "426 HEMI" lately?
Small Block

No, but I have weighed the new one :toothy5:.

I tell ya what, you can just throw it in the trunk of one of those cars ya got out in the "Field of Dreams" and send the whole shooting-match up here. I won't tell. =P~

And thanks for the PM, JR.

-
Back