FABO Secret Santa 2011

-
All PM's have been sent out. Feel free to stalk your person and post your gift here once you receive it. Happy Holidays and have fun with it

Got my "santas" gift today!

And man o man did they do and AWESOME job at picking my gift out. I love it!

Ill try to get some pictures of it soon.

I got a 1:24 diecast 72 duster mopar missle model car. And it is awesome. Im going to put it on my shelf next to my other diecast duster cars I have managed to collect over the years.

I had originally intended on waiting closer to christmas to open my secret santas gift once it had arrived. But I was waiting on another package to arrive and without even thinking about the secret santa thing I opened the box thinking it was the other package i was expecting lol. so I was bummed I didnt get to wait. but very excited to find what I did when I opened the box.

Thanks again Santa ,you did great!

I got a 1:24 diecast 72 duster mopar missle model car. And it is awesome. Im going to put it on my shelf next to my other diecast duster cars I have managed to collect over the years.

I had originally intended on waiting closer to christmas to open my secret santas gift once it had arrived. But I was waiting on another package to arrive and without even thinking about the secret santa thing I opened the box thinking it was the other package i was expecting lol. so I was bummed I didnt get to wait. but very excited to find what I did when I opened the box.

Thanks again Santa ,you did great!

We aint beleiving that,lol.

I already got an idea for mine. I am going with some local secrets that many that are not from around me may not have access to. Maybe that will help you with an idea.

I sent everyones info out with exactly what each person sent to me. If you want me to PM them for further ideas, feel free to PM me and I will and fwd it back to you.
Happy Seasons to All

didnt see my name on the list, but I sent mine out already :) crosses fingers it will work !

-RPM

Got my gift in the mail today. I opened it, not knowing what it was also. I was expecting some Ebay stuff, and got a better suprise. I got an O'Reilly Auto Parts $15 gift certificate, an O'Reillys car calendar, a 71 Challenger Hot Wheels, a couple mopar and O'Reilly pens, Some O'reilly stickers, Dodge Ram Tin Scents air freshener, some Lucas Oil chapstick, and my favorite thing was a nice, heavy Dodge key chain (perfect for what I wanted for my Dart).
Thanks Motopsycho, very pleased.

I ordered something online today. Confirmation said the estimated arrival date is Dec. 19-21. Just in time!
Hope they enjoy it - should work for several of their interests.

The item I sent should be there on Monday the 12th !!!!
Ya all check around !! It might be you !!

-RPM

Mine is being mailed tomorrow... headed to somewhere in the western part of the country. :)

What do you do when your Secret Santa has everything Mopar?I decided to send GOLD(membership)LOL:DMy Secret Sant is an outstanding member of the FABO community,so seemed fitting.Merry Christmas!

-
Back