FABO Staff Memebers

-

gts4fuji

Reaction score
Hi am posting to find out if FABO will follow FBBO and have a list of all the Staff Members. So if we have a question there is a quicker way to find Adminisitrators.

Thanks Fuji

Hi am posting to find out if FABO will follow FBBO and have a list of all the Staff Members. So if we have a question there is a quicker way to find Adminisitrators.

Thanks Fuji
There,s plenty of knowledgable guys on here willing to help with any questions you have.The mods do chime in now and then,but I think they have enough on their plate doing their job,which is to moderate the site.Try posting a thread with your questions for help.

Thanks Super T,
I was with a fellow Mopar fan and he asked if I knew how to find a Staff member on FABO. I thought it was set up similar to FBBO where the top page had a list of Staff members.

Staff and moderators show up on the home page's list of registered users and guests (lower left of the page) in red print. They're easy to spot if they're signed on right then.

Look to the left of this post and you will see my username in "RED". If it's in red then that's one of the guys to contact for a question about maybe a violation or regarding this great site. Always here to help. Just click on the name and go below and click on send private message. As for now there are 8 of us guys helping out here. Hope we've helped.
Small Block

-
Back