FABO Transmission Builder?

-

Walker434

Reaction score
There was a member on here that once sold me a really good street/strip 904 transmission he built. I can't remember his name but I believe he was located in Pennsylvania.

Anyone know him? I think his first name is Stan? Trying to get in touch with him to see if He'll build me a 727 for a different project.

I think his name is Stan Seader, he's got at least one trans for sale on the "Mopar A bodies for sale" group on facebook. Pretty sure I've seen him post on here as well.

There was a member on here that once sold me a really good street/strip 904 transmission he built. I can't remember his name but I believe he was located in Pennsylvania.

Anyone know him? I think his first name is Stan? Trying to get in touch with him to see if He'll build me a 727 for a different project.
Hello i still rebuilding them here my number Phone number removed. Use a Personal message for that information thanks stan

Hello i still rebuilding them here my number Phone number removed. Use a Personal message for that information thanks stan
Hey Stan, they removed your phone number from this thread. Can you send me in a PM? Your inbox is full. Thanks.

-
Back