FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking to move my early A-body from north of Allentown, PA to south of Orlando Florida. It has to be moved Before the snow falls in the Poconos or won’t be able to get the car out of the garage. It Was running and driving, but been there for three years in my sisters basement garage. If I wanted auto moving company prices I would certainly call them. I’m looking for someone that’s already coming this way With an empty trailer.

If it sat for 3 years, then it probably has flat tires and maybe froze up brakes from rust sitting in a damp basement. It most definitely won't run. That sounds like a lot of work with a good winch. Then a long trip that cost a lot of money, time, wear and tear. No-one is going to do that cheap. If you want it taken care of for you, then you will have to pay a fair price! Dave

Howdy guys, I hope I'm not interrupting but I thought I would offer if anyone needs parts delivered between Indianapolis, IN and the Washington DC area. I might be driving out there and back this weekend, so if anyone wants to save on shipping just let me know. Disclaimer, however: I will be making the trip in a 2001 Mazda Miata, so I'm pretty space and weight limited. I think the biggest thing I could take would be a set or two of cylinder heads, rotating assembly parts, or maybe a 4-speed with the bellhousing and shifter separated. I don't really want to go too far out of the way to pick something up, but if you're along the way then we can figure something out. Just PM me and let me know!

I am looking for enclosed transportation for my RR.
Elizabethtown KY to Tampa FL
The car is ready now.

Thanks
Matt

I will be up in Connecticut week of thanksgiving with empty trailer headed back to Knoxville, TN if anyone has anything to go that way.

I will be up in Connecticut week of thanksgiving with empty trailer headed back to Knoxville, TN if anyone has anything to go that way.
I moved your post to "FABO Transportation Network." Thanks

If it sat for 3 years, then it probably has flat tires and maybe froze up brakes from rust sitting in a damp basement. It most definitely won't run. That sounds like a lot of work with a good winch. Then a long trip that cost a lot of money, time, wear and tear. No-one is going to do that cheap. If you want it taken care of for you, then you will have to pay a fair price! Dave
ill be up that way thanksgiving week. can get it as far as tn.

I will be making a trip with my 27' box truck and open 22' 10K LB. trailer with a winch from Southern NH/ Boston to Bradenton FL 11-11-19. I will be picking up a household move and a truck near Carlisle going to Bradenton FL. I will have an empty trailer from NH to Carlisle and plenty of room in the box as well. Beside a small household pick up in Charlotte NC, I will be empty on the way back home to CT/ New England, so far! Dave Send me a pm for phone number

Last edited by a moderator:
My 73 Dart 340 Sport is at Bay City Classics in Norfolk, VA, for paint/body work. When completed, I'll be looking for transportation to my home in Gloucester, VA. Distance is about 50 miles. Looking for someone with an enclosed trailer.

Los Angeles to Ohio

Looking for someone who would transport a small block engine and transmission from Los Angeles to Ohio. Would pay 300,-
Just wanted to ask before doing it through a shipping company. If its easier trans and engine will be parted.

Thanks Wolfgang

I need a part picked up in Arlington Tx. Need it packaged and mailed to me. I'll pay $100.00 plus the cost of shipping. Please let me know, needed it picked up sap. Thanks.

Looking for someone to possibly bring a car from Lawerenceburg, TN. to Buffalo, NY, early in January.The car is a rolling body, no motor or trans. Let me know if you can help and at what cost. Please PM me.

I need a part picked up in Arlington Tx. Need it packaged and mailed to me. I'll pay $100.00 plus the cost of shipping. Please let me know, needed it picked up sap. Thanks.

I'm guessing it's a Big part, body panel, hood or something,and wish you'd mentioned this earlier as i've been kind of loafing using up some remaining vacation the last couple of weeks. Arlington is about 45 minutes from me and Summit has a warehouse/retail location there. I need a new Radiator and may be driving over there to pick it up but i'm tied up with other commitments until the 3rd or 4th of January.

If you can wait and solve the mystery of what it is you need picked up I may be able to handle it for you.

No I'm very sorry it's a small part maybe 24" X 18" X 12" aprox. 25 pounds. It is a small air conditioner for a old dart that bolts under the instrument panel in the center.

Happy Winter Everyone!
I will be delivering a 70 Cuda that I sold from CT to Miami in April. I will be taking my 27' box truck with either the open or enclosed trailer. Contact me here through a PM

Dave

Car was moved.

[Looking to move my early A-body from north of Allentown, PA to south of Orlando Florida. It has to be moved before the snow falls in the Poconos or won’t be able to get the car out of the garage. It was running and driving, but been there for three years in my sisters clean, dry, climate controlled basement garage with wheels in the air and stabil in the tank. If I wanted auto moving company prices I would certainly call them but I certainty wouldn’t call ____. I’m looking for someone that’s already coming this way with an empty trailer.]

I'm looking to get a transmission and bellhousing moved from Northern California (near Redding) to SW Washington (near Vancouver), or if only a partial move, anywhere I can get it that's closer than Redding!

Hey yall....I'll be driving my pickup from Houston Tx to Phoenix Az. Leaving Thursday 2/06. Will be returning the following week. I can pick up parts or if you act quick I can haul a car trailer (one way uhaul type preferred). Either direction available. The whole truck bed is open going to Az...and may or may not have a fender or two on the return.

Let me know. I am going anyway so very low rates.

My truck is a 2017 Ram quadcab with the 6'4" box. Factory tow package ...will haul a typical car trailer no problem.

Anyone coming from SF CA area to Dallas Texas? I need a crankshaft moved. Please message me if you want to help out. Thanks

Anyone able to transport a non op 67 belvedere from Fredericksburg, Va to Erie, Pa? There are some extra fenders, hood, trunk lid and doors that will need hauled as well.

I have a hood from an Volare that needs to go from OH to eastern PA near Philadelphia. The hood if a few miles from the I-80 exit 118 Sandusky/Norwalk. It can happen anytime before mid May. Hopefully someone is transporting a car and this can piggyback the ride. PM me here

-
Back