FABO vs. NEBR - May 14th, Englishtown

-

MB43

Reaction score
Saturday, May 14th @ Englishtown (Mopar Atlantic Nationals) will be the 1st annual "For A-Bodies Only" vs. "North East Bracket Racing" drag racing shootout.

Please reply to this post if you're going to attend and would like to race on the "For A-Bodies Only" team.

Note that your vehicle must be able to pass tech inspection. That includes mufflers!

I won't be racing my A-body with the team, but I will be there cheering on all of you that are! Good luck everyone.

Xanth said:
So Mikel which are you going to go with?

NEBR, I think.

I may go wearing a "Burwood Boys Racing" shirt and just be a wild card. ;-)

So.... We've got nobody interested in racing for the FABO team?

After all this crap, having this set up for close to 2 months ( http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=2810 ) , my wife says to me today:

"You can't race next Saturday, that's your nephew's communion".

She originally told me it was May 15th. So I tried to steer everybody to go on the 14th so we can have this race. After yelling & screaming, ranting & raving at her for a good 10 minutes, what does she have to say?

"Whoops. Sorry!".

(*&(*&##@!!@!

:wack:

I can't go on the 14th... Anybody want to re-schedule this for the 15th?

I'd love to but I haven't made a run yet this year because of the rain and my mufflers aren't Englishtown legal.

moparracer said:
I'd love to but I haven't made a run yet this year because of the rain and my mufflers aren't Englishtown legal.

I'm pretty sure you don't need mufflers on Sunday.

I would need to be able to run sat. and sunday in order to justify the 9 hour drive down there then the drive home Sunday night and be at work at 6 monday morning. I love E-town though. I first went when it was called Mopars at Englishtown in 1987 the last time was 2001, I need to go again soon.

I'll be there Sunday...but my Dart won't be ready till the end of the month. I'll be cheering you guys on though!

-
Back