FABO Wall Signing

-
this thread is making me wonder why i live waaaayyyyyyy out in the sticks with the nearest FABO member that i know of an hour and a half drive away (73Abodee)........and other than him i have no idea who else is out there ......seems like you guys out in the eastern states have better turn outs with this kind of thing. FABO is the best site on the web by far.

Hey Rani, take a little road trip down to Las Vegas for the 2014 MATS! We had a nice little gathering and banner signing there earlier this year - complete with some giveaway gift certificates from Leanna at PSC.

Just glad she didn't fall off the ladder, me mike and I would have had our hands full keeping her from hitting the floor

Was good to meet Karl and Treva and see Memike, Bob & Cheryl again

Tony and Thelma are good host, with a live in cook (tonya their daughter)

Thanks Larry!

It was an honor Tony. You have a nice place for all OUR :D people to meet and have an awesome time socializing.

You and Thelma are special people who Mike and I will treasure your friendship. We are blessed to have you in our lives. Can't wait for next year. I will make sure Mike gets out those feathers before we leave next time.

It was really nice to meet all those folks I hear Mike talk about, especially Tony and Cheryl. I have heard so much about them, I felt like I knew them before I meet them. Thanks Tony and Thelma for the night out at the bar and grill, good food and conversation and thanks to Bob and Cheryl for footing the bill..... We had a great time the entire weekend! Also, thanks Tony and Thelma for opening your home and hearts to us and making us feel right at home.

Thank you Treva. We too so enjoyed meeting you. We can do "The Brick"
every month if you guys are up to it.:D

And yes, thank you C and B for the great times at "The Brick".

I think the next time we go there there may be some new pictures
on the wall.:D

What are you trying to say there wildcat? I know I have put on a few pounds over the last few years, but just sayin. :D

Just kiddin, very nice to meet you and hope to see you again....

guess there is no way out of this, that is NOT what I meant

MEMIKE done good

I was just looking up hoping you didn't fall or the ladder slip cause I know where my hands would have ended up and I doubt MEMIKE would have been as good with that as your prom date deal.

guess there is no way out of this, that is NOT what I meant

MEMIKE done good

I was just looking up hoping you didn't fall or the ladder slip cause I know where my hands would have ended up and I doubt MEMIKE would have been as good with that as your prom date deal.

:D:toothy10: You remember that tid bit of our life before we got married :D
Yes it is true I was dating Treva and working finishing sheet rock and concrete and before we met she all ready had a date for her prom, like a country gentleman I drove her to her prom and helped her out of my truck and dropped her off for her date :D True story :cheers:
I am glad you was there WildCat, we had our feet on the ladder legs and if she would have fell I can guaranty she would have reached for you or Tony
first :D, she is so protective that I don't brake anymore bones :glasses7:
I agree I did good :cheers: I was the last of 4 brothers to get married and I am second to the oldest, memike was not going to get married ..... but this Kansas born young lady stole my hart :colors:
She was fun'en with you WildCat :D You are a great man and gentlemen :cheers:
She was determine to get the top spot for Tony :D and away from C's man B..

2darts (Mike) signs the wall today
He came down from Canada (He was in Indy and Kegan brought him down)

2darts03.jpg

2darts04.jpg

2darts02.jpg

Sweet, 2darts is a stand up guy for sure. He sure went out of his way a wile back.Way to go memike,keeping the wall alive.

-
Back