FABO's best thread.

-
Now has a "lost my grandfather" thread and states that is who taught her morals.... :banghead:

"When I grow up, I want to be a slut like mommy..." :sign12:

and still not one picture of ANYTHING, sorry , im not buying none of it

Is that a thread hanging off of your shoulder???

Sorry, it's just your arm....

and still not one picture of ANYTHING, sorry , im not buying none of it

I didn't either. When I commented, "that is really cool, your grandpa saving his old Chrysler uniforms for 34 years," you may have caught the hidden skepticism. But now I'm thinking, you just can't make up crazy stuff like she's posting. I think she really is just a hot mess.

Now has a "lost my grandfather" thread and states that is who taught her morals.... :banghead:

"When I grow up, I want to be a slut like mommy..." :sign12:

What gets me is, even on that same thread, she talks about "drugs, unprotected sex....blah blah blah"

What a great homage to her grandfather. I mean, that crap has to come up in every single thread. This is no place for that crap. If she wants to troll the waters for a new guy, she needs to do it elsewhere. I mean really. It's quite obvious to a blind man what's she's tryin to do. IF she's even a she.

What gets me is, even on that same thread, she talks about "drugs, unprotected sex....blah blah blah"

What a great homage to her grandfather. I mean, that crap has to come up in every single thread. This is no place for that crap. If she wants to troll the waters for a new guy, she needs to do it elsewhere. I mean really. It's quite obvious to a blind man what's she's tryin to do. IF she's even a she.

Yeah, what a piece of work.
The posts on here are like bad facebook posts.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a dude too......

Back to the topic, i really like the member's restoration threads. My favorite is the hemi orange swinger 340 one from Edmonton.
I also like the ''these might spark some memories'' thread and all of the ones associated with a lot of old pictures.
Then there's the ''Bacon!'' thread.......

ive seen my share of those threads in my short time here and 100% of them have been trolls, maybe im wrong this time, but usually when someone does not post at the very least ONE picture of AALLLLLL the cool stuff they have "aquired" , it ends up being a total fabrication with ulterior motives

Thanks, that's cute. Can't post the ones I have LOL. Not even in the gold members section.
I know Rani. Typical male comment. I apologize, moving on.

I am waiting for that picture of smurfs kissing to get this thread moved to the blue room ....I know that is so bad. I have been hanging out with you guys too long. :twisted:

I didn't either. When I commented, "that is really cool, your grandpa saving his old Chrysler uniforms for 34 years," you may have caught the hidden skepticism. But now I'm thinking, you just can't make up crazy stuff like she's posting. I think she really is just a hot mess.

Maybe they get as much as a kick out of her at the bar, as we are getting here... :happy1:

Wind her up and let her go, just sit back and enjoy the show... :toothy1:

I am waiting for that picture of smurfs kissing to get this thread moved to the blue room ....I know that is so bad. I have been hanging out with you guys too long. :twisted:

It's not **** if the Smurfs get married afterwards... :D

Yeah, what a piece of work.
The posts on here are like bad facebook posts.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a dude too......

Yea 400lb dude messing with all of us! New challenger giant tool box full of tools is all BS. Hard to believe some one would mourn for grandpa and spill about all that stuff. If true grandpa should have started earlier to straighten her out. Just to far out to believe. The threads I like are the builds a few guys are sharing about their fastback Cudas. By ariffle, 1967'cuda and SNKEBIT.

I should have actually specified best CAR thread ... but it's Ok because some people like a little variety.

Another notable mention is a thread by mr. Muddacres where he is making a 70 swinger convertible. That is something I would never attempt but the quality of work and the dream makes for a fantastic thread.

-
Back