Factory 340 manifold exhaust pipes

-

MrMopar

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of the driver side Hi-Perf manifold exhaust piping. I am looking under the car and can't see how to route the exhaust head pipe past the pitman arm, torsion bar, etc. I need to see how it is done and if there is someone that reproduces the facory manifold head pipes. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything on this. Please help!

TTi sells pipes to mate your HP manifolds to their (or other) exhaust systems.

Thanks guys, thats exactly the info I was looking for, FABO rocks!!

I might have an old accurate headpipe for that manifold. They made one for me a long time ago and I only used it for like a week and went headers. Cant remember...its somewhere.

If they dont sell individual ones anymore let me know. I'll look around.

Sean

Thanks Seank, I called Accurate and they sell the headpipes as a set. The intermediate pipes have to go with the headpipes. I tried my best to get them to seperate but he wouldn't so I had to buy the set for $299.00 less 10%. They are on the way but I am pretty sure they will fit the best. I may have some intermediate pipes for sale on E-Bay or this forum soon as I still have good pipes back from my headers. I too removed my headers after I had to put in a new power steering box........used a sawzall and cut them to pieces!!, I had them out in 15 minutes, they were Mopar Performance headers (Blackjack) and fit like crap to begin with. I may be down a bit on HP and Torque now but I wasn't going back to headers unless I won the lottery and bought TTI! I already had the HiPo cast manifolds so it was a no brainer.

Does anyone have a photo that shows the exit of the manifold, and how the head pipe mates to that while clearing the starter on a factory 340 car? My manual trans Dart is in the shop now, and there's NO clearance except to run it up in front of the LCA and then under the LCA.

This is even with the smaller late-model starter!!

i got my pipes thru kiepech exhaust out of ft myers fla when i lived down there the guy that works there his name is jack tell him terry with the dart that hung out at tims shop sent ya to him he has templates [old pipes] of pretty much everything and some decent prices
hope this helps
Terry

-
Back