Factory cam regrind results/combos

-

Notanova73

Reaction score
curious of how many of you are using regrinds instead of buying after market and how well are you doing 1/4 mile wise?i was going to go big block but might stick around the magnum builds.la and big blocks are hard to find around here so I’m thinking about staying 5.9 they are everywhere and a reliable engine my 73 duster is s daily driver and like the idea off these mild 5.9 running so good

curious of how many of you are using regrinds instead of buying after market and how well are you doing 1/4 mile wise?i was going to go big block but might stick around the magnum builds.la and big blocks are hard to find around here so I’m thinking about staying 5.9 they are everywhere and a reliable engine my 73 duster is s daily driver and like the idea off these mild 5.9 running so good
A member that used to live down there would come up here and buy three or four big blocks and keep one for himself and give the others for the work done on his...

I have a 35k mile 400 but saving for a later date.i have a buddy that is that way also he has a shitload of 440’s and won’t let loose of em

Stay small block let those guys with the heavy weight pig b and e bodies have them!!

-
Back