Factory fuel filler neck with fuel cell

-

MoparMic

Reaction score
I want to use the flip top fuel cap on my barracuda. So the plan is to put the fuel cell at trunk floor lvl and use a 45deg filler and run tube to the cut off factory filler tube. If anyone has done this a pic would be great. I was going to vent from the cell with a few loops in a tube then out threw the bottom of the floor but I noticed today that my factory filler neck has a vent in it at the top couldn`t I just run a line from it threw the floor maby with a loop in it

Thats cool, I have seen it done just dont remember where.

I want to use the flip top fuel cap on my barracuda. So the plan is to put the fuel cell at trunk floor lvl and use a 45deg filler and run tube to the cut off factory filler tube. If anyone has done this a pic would be great. I was going to vent from the cell with a few loops in a tube then out threw the bottom of the floor but I noticed today that my factory filler neck has a vent in it at the top couldn`t I just run a line from it threw the floor maby with a loop in it

Thanks odie I`m planning to use as much of the factory fuel filler neck as I can it has a baffle in it and a vent at the top were it bolts to the fuel cap. I think I`m going to run a line from the vent threw the floor with a few loops in it.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 245
Bringing back a post of the past here but... I am curious how this worked out? Also, would this have any conflict in NHRA rules?

Whoa! Old thread but I agree. How did this pan out and are there any pictures to this endeavor?

-
Back