Factory shifter with TransGo tf-3?

-

Corrupt_Reverend

Reaction score
I have a feeling that this is a really stupid question, but I can't for the life of me find an answer through searching here or google.

So I'm seriously considering a manual valve body. After digging around a bit, it's looking like the TransGo tf-3 has everything I want.

The only thing is that my Dart has the factory column shift. All the pictures and videos I've found of the tf-3 shows not only a floor shifter, but an aftermarket floor shifter.

So, can a factory column shifter be used with a tf-3?

I do want to eventually install a floor shifter, but this is my DD and so I like to spread out down-time (as well as purchases).

Oh, and one more question! Can a tf-3 be installed without dropping the tranny? I read that the tf-2 could, but I'm not sure on the tf-3. I don't have a problem with dropping it outta the car, but it would be nice to know if I need to before I get elbow deep in it.

................no problem with the trans in the car..........just remember to follow all instructions to a T and/or ask for help if u need/can't interpert something....u absolutely need ur kd/tp adjusted and working properly......u can use ur factory shifter ......kim....

-
Back