Fairy Tale

-

Rob

Reaction score
One day, long, long ago, there was this woman who surprisingly, did not whine, nag or *****........

But this was a long time ago.....

and it was just ONE day.

The End

I must truly be blessed. This one day seems to go on and on with my wife. She's a keeper.:love7::love3::goodman:

=D>:lol: Sort and to the point!! good one

ROFL.

And grumpus, with a handle like that, I think it's your wife thats "keepin" you! And thats a beautiful thing to say, especially if she knows about this forum. lol

And one day, long long before that, God created that woman. Upon realizing his mistake, he created the mighty Mopars of the world so that mankind would forgive him and his mistake. And from that day forward all has been right in the world. The end.

I am the Exception to the rule, as your friend Grumpuscreature stated. and for the record he has been a keeper not a kept man for a loong time..no ladies I won't be throwing this one back .:downtown::notworth:

I am the Exception to the rule, as your friend Grumpuscreature stated. and for the record he has been a keeper not a kept man for a loong time..no ladies I won't be throwing this one back .:downtown::notworth:

Welcome exceptional 1! LOL, crack my *** up! I guess it just goes to show that relationships work both ways. I've got a good woman I'm planning to marry and I was just thinking of all the "other" women I've known before I met the right one. :grin:

-
Back