Fall Fling Attendance

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, who from FABO attended Fall Fling. Saw several cars there that I thought they might be members. Who owns the 63 black Valient vert with the slant?

I was there distributing flyers for our Inland Mopars Car Club all-Mopar car show (Mopars In May) scheduled for May 2012. If you had a car in the Fall Fling show field with a window at least cracked a little bit open for ventilation, then you got a flyer in your car.
I saw, and talked to, several FABO members. Looked for others who said they were going to be, but didn't see.
Good show, great weather. See y'all at Spring Fling!

I was there with my wife. Did not bring the Dart this time. Talked to a bunch of FABO members and had a blast like I always do. I seen you Ken but got talking to some one else an missed you. Should have the Dart going again and make it out to the Spring Fling and MATS.

I was there with the 68 Dart and one of my buds. Spent most of the time in the swap hunting parts for the kids' Duster. Ran into a fellow member who was taking pics of my fuel tank for his EFI project.

I was there wandering around, saw a few guys in fabo shirts from a distance.
I'll have the Duster out for the Spring Fling.
OcDart, where is the Mopars in May show? Really hope its back at CSDR...

Iwas ther in the swap meet talk to a couple of inland mopar members Ron & Carrie they were park in front of us in front of us. at the swap

saw ya there steve....as always, u were running around going a 100 miles an hour....LOL

Got a parking spot, then had a phone call involving a family situation..
Had to turn back around and go take of the that :wack:

Airwoofer, I was looking for your shirt with an upside down airplane but never saw it. Where were you hiding?

-
Back