Fall Fling 2008: 344 show cars, 213 swappers, 12 midways

Show registration flyer click here: http://www.cpwclub.com/FF09FlyerPg2Reg.pdf

FF07Swap_0043aDPanySm.JPG

IMG_0091aDPanySm.JPG

FF07Leno_0060aDPanySm.JPG
IMG_0076aDPanySm.JPG
IMG_0104aDPanySm.JPG

grounds.jpg

If lamigra lets me in and the Barracuda makes it that far I'm there buddy , I got a ticket for the Mansion that night so I want to show up at the Fall Fling first win a car go swim with the bunnies at night you know a typical Cali weekend for a good ole Canadian Fella Eh! 8)

Can't wait to see you there guy's:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I (Craig) will be there with my son Jon!

We should have a abodies meet up on Saturday somewhere. Anybody setting up on Saturday where we could meet?

Craig

I (Craig) will be there with my son Jon!

We should have a abodies meet up on Saturday somewhere. Anybody setting up on Saturday where we could meet?

Craig

Our club, Inland Mopars, will be in the swappers area with our charity raffle car '70 Dart. Saturday's the day of the big draw to send it off with its new owner! Feel free to gather 'round our area, take a look at someone's new supercharged-360 ride they're gonna take home and say "Hi" to 'carries duster', '67gtx', and 'ocdart'.
Here's another look at the car just to whet your appetite

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_built_by_Inland_Mopars (Small).jpg

I'll be there to shop. First year since getting my Duster that it won't be going down.
Looking for an A body 8 3/4 rear end or maybe just the center section 3.55 sure grip gears, could possibly have an ebody housing to use...
Looking forward to the show

I'm not sure if I will make it to the show or not. I'm helping get cars into the Mansion show but maybe we will have time to stop by the show.

I'll be there selling some big block stuff and other misc stuff I have around.
OC Dart and I are going to have a cold one while we await the winner of that gorgeous dart.
I'll be in a silver Dodge 1500 with a big green ez-up. Stop by and say hi!

Do you have to be present to win that cool Dart?

gts340 -
No, you don't have to be present. But you DO need to have a raffle ticket (at least one).
PM me if you're interested in raffle tickets. There's still time to buy!

I will be there selling this...

CIMG2267.jpg

Less the wheels. Will be selling some parts as well.

why that is freakin sweet how much

I want $5000 for it. It is set up for a small block and a 4speed.I have a 360 and a 4speed for it. The floor is done and the pedals are there. Spool mount K member. New frontend with a sway bar(all painted). Big bp disks and an 8 3/4 with bp axles. The grill is in awesome . I have new door seals, hood bumpers, trunk seal, and fire wall gaskets. Nice door panels. There are front bucket seats (need new foams and recovered). Most everything is there and labeled. No rust and very,very little filler in the body. There is more but I can't remember right now.

-
Back