Fall Fling Oct 17th in Van Nuys

-
I just found out I dont have to work Sat. so I'm there I wont have my car (working on it) so I'll try and spot you guys by your pic's. Will there be a FABO spot or something?

Just got back from the park a few hours ago. The rains have kept the dust really down. It's been so dry here the grass isn't very thick.

Lot of pre regged swap vendors. The part flippers/vultures are giddy with the possibility of people unloading thier parts for needed cash.

Get there early to get the good deals.

There are allready swappers lined up on Woodley Ave right now (9pm)

Its SAT night, both cars cleaned and ready to go,was going to leave a 7 am and just got to thinking,,,,,oh poop fall fling is saterday only unlike spring fling that is both days.Could have been alot worse,pick up friend that I had to talk into going,have him drive my stock valiant while I towed the race car,and drive all the way up there to figure out I screwed up.I would have never heard the end of it.Will be at Spring Fling with both cars on SUNDAY.I feel pretty stupid.Guzzi Mark

Its SAT night, both cars cleaned and ready to go,was going to leave a 7 am and just got to thinking,,,,,oh poop fall fling is saterday only unlike spring fling that is both days.Could have been alot worse,pick up friend that I had to talk into going,have him drive my stock valiant while I towed the race car,and drive all the way up there to figure out I screwed up.I would have never heard the end of it.Will be at Spring Fling with both cars on SUNDAY.I feel pretty stupid.Guzzi Mark

I did that once at the Long Beach swap meet a couple of years ago. From Simi Valley to Long Beach.....

I have yet to hear the end of it.

I was there, but I did not have a camera. Any pics?

It looked like there were not many A-Bodies in the show. Almost no pre-67s, except for a few nice Barracudas. Not a single early A Wagon.
Same deal on parts, mostly B-Bodies. Right at the end I scored some nice stock 13" wheels and tires and Buckets that will go in my wagon.

I was there, but I did not have a camera. Any pics?

It looked like there were not many A-Bodies in the show. Almost no pre-67s, except for a few nice Barracudas. Not a single early A Wagon.
Same deal on parts, mostly B-Bodies. Right at the end I scored some nice stock 13" wheels and tires and Buckets that will go in my wagon.

Check out page 1 and 2 of this thread. Also these threads:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=77825
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=77052&page=2

There was a nice yellow 65 Dart 4 door.

Wagon specific parts aren't that easy to find. Was your wagon in the show? Maybe i've seen it around West LA. I drive around there all the time on business.

I saw a fair share of early A-body parts. One pic I can think of.

FF09Sat043.JPG

No, I just got my wagon. It is a long way from being show worthy. I was driving it around the swap meet towards the end loading it up with last minute deals. Looks like I still left before Leno showed up though.

I have a white wagon and drive mostly between Culver city and Santa Monica.
Honk if you ever see me.

-
Back